Reviews for Code Geass R3 : For The Sake of Everyone
Givee me more
kurl chapter 1 . 9/19
where is the continuation of your work? it stopped at 3rd.. its too good to be left hanging, you know?
Please continue the story
Negative One chapter 3 . 6/15
Forgive me for saying this but is this CG R3 story legite? I mean is this real the CG R3 story? Is this the real deal?

But Legite or Not.
This is still so fvcking dammnn Good!.
KHAN chapter 3 . 6/6
I like this story more and more.I hope for more material of this is not a single part of the story which I didn't this story is not complete which is a great disappointment.I want to read this story write more. I've not yet encountered any flaws in the my opinion it is progressing as it should.
srry man chapter 3 . 5/4
you haven't published in like 9 year, so im thinking you either died, you had a accident, or you just quit publishing.
just do it chapter 3 . 4/29
make more, i don't care if it's fake, just make more
SandeepSatapathy chapter 3 . 4/22
This is a good turnig point .. as the world can be changed if there is a hope provided to them.. if they believe in the fact that they will be blessed if they seek the path of peace and sacrifice their life.. lies and truth both are the part of the civilization and has o be there in he people of this world.
but the sacrifice they pay for the sake of benifit of human civilization will pay them some day.
But choosing the right side, the right path is the most important. Schnizel can be cast as another one searching for the truth behind getting the eternal power.
please proceed this comic i on behalf of many others would like you to continue writing for this.
this story has the potential o change the world by changing the mind of people and children of course. I m 19 years old and i personally believe in this.
Sandeep Satapath chapter 2 . 4/22
NEver stop writing the script and story for this series... i really love the mode it is entering.
Sandeep Satapath chapter 1 . 4/22
This is really a nice story... please write more. i love this series... this can change the real world...
Man this is so awesome..please writer more.
Im still waiting for chapter 4
Please
Never read something that good
Normally I hat reading, but your writing makes me loving it. Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Continue
jonvic mamon chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
that was great to be added to code geass
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
i do enjoy it and would like to keep on reading this