Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Guest chapter 54 . 6/5/2013
Yeah.
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
well this fic sucks and kelly is a bicth! and i love dean/ofc fic cause dean is soo sexyh and he can have any girl he wants! and any girl would be lucky to be with dean! kelly sounds ugly too! and this fic sucks!
deargoodbye chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
Okay, I'm only on Chapter 51 (wow, ton of chapters) but I seriously love your storyline. I've read my fair share of Supernatural fiction and I've never once heard those stories mention Fae. It's a seriously amazing story so far.

Though...Not to be a b**** but there were plenty of times while reading that I skipped a ton paragraphs. It's not that you're a bad writer but sometimes it seems that you go off on tangents and the paragraphs are so long that I drift off. Anyway, I know you finished this story ages ago but I think you should think of doing a rewrite.

You could condense a lot more stuff and have an amazing story that's a lot easier to read. I love your ideas and I love Kelly! If you're ever in the mood for a rewrite PM me, I'd love to hear about it. Anyway, back to reading!
Trish chapter 64 . 9/9/2009
This is really good, but just one thing... it's the River Styx, not the River Styxes. Other than that, really good!
angeleyenc chapter 70 . 7/9/2009
i loved it! i want to smack dean upside the head! idgit!
angeleyenc chapter 69 . 7/9/2009
plz update! this is so good! can't wait for the sequel!
Dean'sBaby31312 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i like your story, and i can wait to keep reading it.

just one thing Dean/Jensen has green eyes just to let you know, i don't know if anyone said this already. :)
angeleyenc chapter 64 . 6/25/2009
yay! you updated! this is so good! plz more!
angeleyenc chapter 63 . 5/6/2009
plz plz update! this is good!
angeleyenc chapter 62 . 5/5/2009
Plz update! this sucks! I don't like this deal! so messed up! ugh!
Elm Treigh chapter 61 . 4/28/2009
You have my head whirling with questions and my veins filtered with anticipation for the next installment to what I believe is sheer brilliance.
angeleyenc chapter 60 . 4/27/2009
plz update! this is so good!
Elm Treigh chapter 60 . 4/27/2009
Man I love the way you write! (It's the only thing I could think of to say.) D
Thirishri chapter 59 . 4/18/2009
*sniff sniff* I finally caught up with you! I started reading this last month and only just finished it! It's brilliant! I love the way you've incorporated everything into the original storyline, and changed it only enough to make this story great! I love you, will you marry me? Jokes jokes, but this is great. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of this. Only one bad thing: GRAMMAR.

You're you are

Your belonging to you

too too much

to going to

Other than that... GREAT!
angeleyenc chapter 58 . 4/17/2009
plz update! this is good!