Reviews for Life's Little Lessons
Amanda chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
This is great! I'd love to see more added to this story or maybe a sequel! Wonderful Job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
omg this was amazing. i felt like crying at some points. this definitely reflects the ppl in the show
sfbxfcb chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful!
Amanda chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
This is great! Please update soon!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Oh, this is a really neat chapter, and I like how Bridget apologized to Paul for what she had said on the day he passed away. That was really nice of her to do so. :)

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
This is really great so far! :) I hope that Bridget will get the help she needs. And rehab is a good idea, too-very realistic as well. (Plus, it's a good thing this is fan fiction, as Bridget would never do drugs on the show.)

Keep up your awesome, superb, creative writing! :)
AriannaMarie chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
It's good so far but i think you should have used a stronger drug?
sam chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
heyy i really like your story.

you should put more chapters in it.

keep up the good work!

]
jotajota15 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I am glad to see that Bridget will be getting some help. Id like to know more about how Kerry and Rory are dealing with their dad's death as well. I know you haven't gotten many reviews, but i like this story and I hope you continue to write it. please post more soon!
jotajota15 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow a new 8 simple rules fic! yay!. you don't see many of these fics out there anymore. I like the idea in your story. With one of the girls having problems dealing with the death of their father, and turning to drugs to cope. I think a harder drug might have been more appropriate, but i still like the idea. I hope you continue to write this fic. :) post more soon!