Reviews for Konoha's Golden Viper
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2018
please pick up this story again and continue to write it. I am begging you please.
Jimmy Page chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Awesome chapter and story, you should keep making more chapters for this amazing story.
haremkingnaruto chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
arrogant bastard good lord a librarian asked me to be quiet i was too loud
Splitheartwarrior chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Why did you stop there?! I like the story
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
I'd just like to say that Naruto is being a hypocrite. People blame him for what his 'tenant' did, and he 'hates' that, yet he hates the entire Uchiha clan for the actions of the few.
JRecon chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
yup I was right I like this story; great job can't wait for the next update.
JRecon chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
okay things are starting to get interesting. I think I'll like this story great job.
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I LOVE IT! Please add more!
MossiStone chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Wo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Why...did you make Sakura the main pairing for Naruto...

I quit because of that...Damn..so much potential yet all ruined by a bubblegum banshee/howler monkey
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
It'sssss ssssuch a goodsss ssstorysss. Whensss will itsss be updatedss?
RandomWriter21 chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
This story has this certain finesse to it that I find myself enjoying even though its a NaruSaku. It's not that I mind the pairing it is just overused on this site. I like your Naruto; he is a mix of Orochi and Minato.
He is quick on his feet on missions and in battles and becomes headstrong - Minato
He is cold, ruthless, and seems to have no remorse over killing someone; also creepy as hell - Orochi
You mixed both personalities pretty well which makes for a very believable Naruto; the same goes with other main characters in the story. Hope you update this story soon as I have now clicked followed and favorite.
leafstone chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
great story.
Nanai chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Need to update the chapter's can't wait to read chapter 13 3.
misteryman526 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
"and the Suna team with the creepy guy with the long tongue"

Slight typo, should have been Kusa team, not Suna. BTW, good change of Orochimaru's cover identity from the canon female to a male. It's bad enough having a middle-aged nutjob stalking an adolescent boy and trying to bite him, without adding cross-dressing into the mix.