Reviews for New American Classic
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/13
Interesting reactions.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/13
This story was recommended by Mackiddikat on the Robsten Angels blog where there is a thread for Twilight FanFiction. It looks really intriguing and I can't wait to read more of it. Great first chapter.
ressax chapter 39 . 3/13
Loved the story even though it dragged on a bit in the beginning. I thought that you could of done more with the ending. Great idea to do it from Isadora's pov, but it needed more. They barely even got back together! Would be great if you could do an outtake or something to make up for the ending. It felt rushed and since everything else had been dragged out, it lacked consistency. Gosh, I'm sounding really negative aren't I? I don't mean to be, it really is a good story, brilliantly written and it definitely sucked me in. Sorry for the anonymous review, the site won't let me sign in.
nessa01 chapter 39 . 3/7
Noooo that cant be the end! They have to get married have babies and live happily ever after!
twilightnaley19 chapter 39 . 3/5
Great way to end
twilightnaley19 chapter 38 . 3/5
I'm glad she heard him out
twilightnaley19 chapter 37 . 3/5
Wow! It has been long. When I got the update email for this I had to check and see if I was reading this, then I saw that I reviewed the last chapter in 2012. Glad to see you updated though.
madisonbelle chapter 39 . 3/4
No epi?
Fiyaaa chapter 37 . 3/4
I really admire the message you're leaving here, with you as a role model I'm sure your daughter will grow up to be a strong woman.
Have a lovely week x
Scorpio11 chapter 39 . 3/3
Thanks for finishing the story. It was quite a surprise, but I really enjoyed it. Don't delete your other stories.
nessa01 chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
Omg please pretty please can u please find it in ur heart to finish this story pretty please!
crazycats7 chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
I'm not mad that you made Edward an ass, but I seem to remember he did the same thing in the beginning of the story to Tanya( even though she is not my favorite character). He seems to have a phobia to commitment, and he used Isadora as an excuse to breakup with Bella. I think that she should get pregnant with his child, tell him and ask if this baby would be a distraction as well.
crazycats7 chapter 36 . 7/2/2013
I like this story. I hope you will continue it. Please.
Nikki chapter 36 . 5/28/2013
I am not sure if you are still checking this but I had to say that this was one of the better written stories I have read in a long whlie and I was upset that it stopped :( Not sure if you ever plan to complete it or not but I wanted to tell you I thought it was a wonderful storline and I loved the characters to had written.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I know you wrote this forever ago, but it's really good and an ending would be awesome!
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »