Reviews for New American Classic
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Cute chapter.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
U r, of course, entitled to ur opinion, but I thought Kristen played Bella's part perfectly. She was portraying a shy, nervous, somewhat naive teenager and nailed it. Despite ur opinion of her acting,there is no reason to hate her! Hate is such a vile and ugly emotion. Ur profile indicates that u have a child. I hope ur child never has to suffer thru the bullying and such that Kristen has had to endure.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter. Loved it.
edward's wife chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Hi nd I know that I'm pretty much late but I just started reading theses stories this year and I just enjoy your story it's absolutely amazing I want to say that wht u said on chapter:25 about Kristen Stewart is so true and like she never closes her mouth all you ever see is those stupid buck teeth so yeah and I'm definitely TEAM EdWarD 4eva
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my goodness, what an opening chapter!
divyvicki chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
Great first date.
Unpredictable Brat chapter 37 . 4/4/2014
The reason I read the twilight fanfiction is because the writers on here can give me a better Bella and all the other characters that are so much better than in the books. Please do not take your stories down as they can be read by many others like me
divyvicki chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Interesting movie choice. Seemed to work well with the plot though.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
That was a great chapter. Certainly wouldn't have guessed u had as much trouble as u referred to in the AN.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Oh, can't wait for the Jasper put down. Lol
tululah chapter 33 . 3/28/2014
I feel compelled to comment regarding your A/N. Your vicious and vile remarks about a young woman who issimply trying to hone her craft are reprehensible. I am not a great fan of Kristen but I don't feel anyone should be bashed and abused because of a personal dislike. None of the young actors in Twilight are at the peak of their careers yet. They will grow and get better. I've seen Kristen in other movies and she was good. Many things contribute to performance, i.e. direction, writing, etc.

Your meaness takes away from the appeal of your writing. Also I'm sure you would not appreciate such unfair criticism being directed at you. My Mom use to say "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all" Women should uplift each other, not gleefully tear each down.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
Great chapter. Just love Isadora.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
I love how u let us know what was going on with all three of our couples.
LaughingBlueEyes chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
Wow, I was happily surprised that you came back to this after so long. I started reading from the beginning when I saw that you updated. I was so fond of the relationship between Edward and his daughter and the plot-line where he jumps in to raise her, becoming a great father for her. I admired "your Edward." He seemed very unselfish, throwing himself into his daughter's care. There are many narcissistic 20/30-something men out there, who would rather have their lives be all about them. Edward considered himself lucky to have a child.

So, with all of that in mind, it saddened me that you dragged him through the mud here. I had higher hopes for how he would treat Bella. You kind of turned him into a pathetic, weak, selfish and lazy guy. It didn't add up to me. I thought, given his good character and maturity, he would actually have the ability to appropriately handle reconciliation. I was disappointed in him. Not that anyone is perfect, but I wish he didn't have to become so weak in order for Bella to appear like a heroine. It's going to be really hard for me to respect his character now.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
I'm glad she didn't rush off to bed with him, but wish she'd thrown him a bone and said something like maybe next time! Lol
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »