Reviews for New American Classic
BloodyAngel93 chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Amazing story so far can't wait to see where it goes.
cshorte chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
very cute chapter!
thatslifex chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
aw! that was so effin' cute ] update soon! hopefully rosie takes up edward's offer! oh, and hopefully sparks will fly when she meets emmett! lol ]
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
That was an excellent chapter. You could just feel the love Edward & Isadora feel for each other. It is great that you made Tanya into such a great mom.

I look forward to Rosalie meeting the Cullens. I have no doubt she will be coming to Seattle. I wonder how the first meeting with her and Emmett will go.

Hope you update soon.
wittchway chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
good chapter.
midsummerstars chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Aw! SO sweet! :)
miserable.fate chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Aw so sweet! Update soon!
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
I can't wait for Edward to meet his daughter! Great update!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I enjoyed reading your new fanfic! The story is plausible and the characters are well written and original. I can't wait to read more!
miserable.fate chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Aww great chapter! I can't wait until Edward meets his daughter! Please update soon!

Also, when do you think the sequel for 'Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder' will be out? I'm really excited about reading it, too. :]
mutantbabysmoshmortion chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
aww i really like this
StarryNightT chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
i am completely in love with this story. i've been searching for new fanfics to read for 2 DAYS trying to find something worth reading and i could literally shout "HUZZAH! SUCCESS!" for this story is brilliant. i can't wait for the next chapter XD

-Shelly-
Elven at Heart chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
thatslifex chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
wow. this story is so amazing and well written. it's creative and beautiful as well ] update soon!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Loved the banter between Bella and Jasper. His crush on Alice is too cute. She will defiantely give him a run for his money! Hope you build them slowly, not just throw them together.

Strong,independent Bella is a favorite character if mine. I was cracking up when Edward regarded himself as scatterbrained. Not the usual way we see him. As for poor, lonely Rosalie,I am guessing that she will get quickly taken in by Edward's family.

I am looking forward to seeing how you develop the characters and the realtionships.
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »