Reviews for New American Classic
midsummerstars chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
I LOVE that Alice picked Shaun of the Dead as one of the dvds!
Tweemad chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Totally cute story! I am really liking it! Good writing too.
flecour chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Great read so far )
WittchWay chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
awe.. jasper and alice are so cute. Great chapter
jvanshuff chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
I love Bella and Jasper, it is too funny. Anyway, I am glad you just enjoy your writing and don't demand a certain number of reviews. I hate that. So thanks!
TwilightFan104 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
I really like the relationship you have set up between Bella and Jasper. It is great to see them this way. Also glad to see that Jasper is lightening up wiht Alice.

Kolbe is too cute. I think he is the perfect dog for Jasper. Good Choice.
rubiesandrain chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
MADE ME CRY! Wow, UPDATE SOON!:) THAT WAS AWESOME!
darcy13 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Jasper is too cute. He's a shy, tongue-tied, womanizer. Love the reaction Alice provokes in him.

The funeral scene is so emotional. Rose is so strong. It was so heart wrenching when Rose handed Isadora to Edward so she could say goodbye to her sister. I'm glad Emmett caught her when she collapsed.
ThoseNights chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Aw that was so sad! I loved it anyways! Update soon!
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Great details. I still remember my dad's funeral... I was four when he died. Everyone was crying, and I didn't know what was going on, but I cried too since everyone was so sad. It's pretty sad always hearing about how great of a person he was, since I never got to know him that well :/
cshorte chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Beautifully written!
EdwardsLily chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
I thought it was very good.

My favorite line was "If Edward died I would be a mess, and I am completely man enough to admit it." It was a nice little burst of perspective in a depressing chapter.

But I don't hate you for writing it. I thought it was amazing.

So real. Rose had some actual depth, which is rare.

Very... GAH. I need to stop saying "good."

Love.

Lily
Highlands chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
204: Cookie, I have realized something. I never gave you your [virtual] promise ring, your [virtual] engagement ring. So, I've got you a [virtual] selection to chose from . . . :

"I wondera if I did something to upset him in some way." [Wondered.]

"Jasper excused himself to the restroom and I turned to Bella for advise." [Advice.]

"She wiped her mouth with a napkin and looked back at me. Her eyebrows drew together when she saw my expression, then he sighed." ['She' sighed.]

"Alright time to pull out the big guns." [Comma after 'Alright,' Darlin'.]

"He said that he was there for emotional support just incase it was too much for her." [Split "incase" into "in case".]

Hello. So, for those of you who don't know, CGarman is my fiance. . . Yes, I see those flames of jealousy, especially from one delusional boyfriend . . . 'Cause me and her breath-taking self belong together . . . Don't know why HE tries . . . It's sad, really.
thatslifex chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
wow. this was incredible. you're freakishly talented (in a postive way of course, lol) and dang! you almost made me cry [

on a brighter note, yay! i LOVE alice and jasper as a couple
miserable.fate chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
*rocking back and forth, holding a box of Kleenex's* That was soo sad! Poor Rose. Poor Isadora. Poor Edward. Aw! So sad!

Please update soon!