Reviews for New American Classic
momma2three chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
the funeral was so sad!
aveasyn chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Aww, its so sad. I dislike funerals, they make everyone so sad. Though I think when you're at a funeral, that's when people show their true emotions. Great chapter as usual. I like this emmette characterisation :)
CKitaguchi chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Great story so far, I can't wait for more.
magan bagan chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
such a cute story so far.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Love the story so far!
miserable.fate chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
I loved this chapter! lol

Update soon please!
EdwardCullenIsHotx chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
OMG!

Isadora Is adorable!

I could just imagine her little face in my mind!

Wow!

I can't wait for the next chapter update soon x
crazygurl1219 chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
hey! great story! i just love reading about edward taking on the role as a father! makes him sound even more perfect than he is. love it!
ablablahh chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I really like this story! I love everything but Isadora's name... it bugs me, lol. I don't want to offend you if you called her Isadora basing her off of someone from your life, but I really don't like that name. :P However it is not my story, and the little girl sounds just darling either way.

Looking forward to the next update! xD
AllyR chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Aww it was interesting to have a chapter in Emmett's point of view, and I really liked his interactions with Isadora. I can't wait to see what will happen next, so please update soon!

PS: I love all the Taking Back Sunday song titles, they're one of my favorite bands :)
Elven at Heart chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
hopelesslydevotedtoedward123 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I enjoyed as usual. This is really an interesting story.
aveasyn chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Aww. I adore Isadora. I'm one of those ''slackers'' who.. don't review, but I've been reading your stories since Coffee Makes the heart fonder (i didn't have an account for alerts back then, i had to google the title to find the chapter.. heh heh). I really like your stories, and your writing. Its in detail. Good job!
midsummerstars chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
It's so funny how Jasper was completely speechless meeting Alice! And I love your little insight into Emmett's mind! Just perfect! Loving this story! :)
Maddy chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I love how Carlisle shook her head in true Carlisle fashion and Isadora's initial reaction to Emmett.

If I see Edward cry I don’t know if I will be able to handle it. He has always been the strong one in that sense, I have always been physically stronger, but Edward could deal with his emotions better. Not to say I was a blubbering fool, always crying. I’m not even sure if Edward has seen me cry before, other than when we were kids, and even then it was so seldom. Still, if I see Edward cry, I might just cry too. Edward better not cry. - aww.. Emmett is such a great brother.. I like how he says that Edward is emotionally stronger too.. it's like he has a lot of respect for him :)

and most of all I love the way Edward interacts with her so naturally... daddy Edward is so cute!
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »