Reviews for Hardest Hue To Hold
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was pretty good until the end when it gor bittersweet. I loved reading though becaise it remained true to the characters that are Brooke and Lucas :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hey wasn't there a sequel to this? Where is your multi-chapter Brucas story? Please repost it. Pretty please. Please.
TexaSunniest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hey, so I read this story before just never review...till now. Lol. I just recently went back to re-reading it and had to favorite it. First because you had some Brucas smut here. Second because it was Brucas. Third because it was just plain good. Lol. The only thing I did not like was the ending. Especially the last sentence. Sigh. But other than that great job. :)
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was...amazing. Recommended to me by another fantastic FF writer, and her praise was well deserved.

You captured this one night so perfectly I almost wish to freeze time and have BL stay in it forever. The near-desperate frenzy, comfort, and familiarity between these two was beautiful. This has always been one of my favorite scenes in BL's history, and you made it all the more enjoyable. The smut was hot (and not cringe-worthy in the least, which I have to say is difficult to find!), the Luke-feeding-baby-Angie made me melt at its adorable-ness, and Brooke's line near the end about Luke's heart being flawed made me tear up.

A wonderful job. Perfection, really.
Leeese chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow! I loved this. It was great!
rippedjeans chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
that was beautifully sad. i loved it.
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really liked that :)
brookegrace chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hun this story is amazing!

and so realistic3

the ending was so sad but so real.
mrs-mcdreamy1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
omg this story made me cry...

actual real tears.

i so wish brooke and lucas would end up together in the show :(

thankyou so much
awhero chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
so bittersweet and so well written! loved it!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
loved it more more brucas love but you just had to ruin it with lucas and peyton in vegas and brooke saying no anyways update soon!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
wow.

one hell of a one shot.

very hott. VERY. but still done respectfully/tastefully.

to be honest, i was pretty sad at the end. of course i wanted it to end with brucas, but this line - along with a bunch of other key ones - made everything okay for brucas, "“It’s never just sex between us Luke, but it’s never anything more either.”"

i dont know, something about that line struck me.

ill probably come up with a bunch of other things to say, but right now i cant think of any. sorry.

but you did an amazing job with this!
Linkie chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
It was an amazing oneshot. Very powerful. I really loved the end even if it was very sad.

I don't know what else to say really, except that you're a great writer.
brulian equals forbidden love chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
wow, that was amazing..

sad, but amazing

i hope you can write more fics like this..

esp brucas ones]
dee chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
its great and i think u should continue it.