Reviews for Hyperlock 3000
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Haha this is hilarious xD great job
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hilarious! And that's pretty much all I have to say.

Good work!
Darkariss chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hahahaha XD!LOL!

It was so funny!xD i loved it!

I laughed a lot when i read this "Tyler would later post the video on YouTube, causing thousands of people to laugh at the famous surgeon who could not solve a child’s toy." hahaha!so funny!

Good work!;)
TCGeek chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
L

O

L.

OH man, this was so the remedy for a long day of idiot coworkers followed by a long night in health class talking about the various ways one can die, get an STD or AIDS, or just become a miserable disease infested human being in general.

First of all, while I usually generally don't care for the NB cast, I like how you included them in this story.. especially the bickering between Markus and Derek :) There's something about your style that I love - I wish I had the talent to be able to just get to the point with my stuff, but instead I stretch on and on and on and on (much like this review!)

Anyway, it was hilarious - the last three lines were just great in addition to a really original rest of the story. Awesome work, and welcome to the Derek and Angie bandwagon :D (it's a vicious addiction, get used to it.)
Parsat chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Who the hell gives a kid a lock to play with?

Okay, finally serious. Because I haven't played New Blood before, I had no idea what the hell the Hyperlock 30 was. I didn't see where the romance genre played in, but it was funnily written, and pleasantly hilarious.