Reviews for Love's Betrayal
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 6 . 3/29
I personally liked it... Rather funny... :) interesting how Voldemort died, a little confusing for me though kinda had to re read it to get it! Nice parody.
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 3/27
I loved your story, which was fun if a little weird, and I certainly enjoyed your answer to the "lovely reviewer". And as I am French, I found the french dialogs hilarious, made me consider searching for old insults that are not in use anymore nowadays (and that is a shame...)
The only problem is that Beauxbatons is an all girls school it should of been durnstrqm (spelling?)
souleatersoulsister chapter 6 . 3/12
Don't listen to the annoying reviewer who cannot even log in to insult you since they are to afraid. I enjoyed your story. The one thing I would suggest though is adding a translation at the end for the parts in French.
De-mon kitty
i loved it! It was amazing!
Raven The Fox chapter 6 . 2/18
Well said. I think it was hilarious, I wouldn't mind seeing this Harry in a more serious like story but do as you will. Its been real.

Rayvin The Fox
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 2/5
I just read the through your story and I agree I don't care for it, but more because I hate parodies. So, if I ever see more of your work, I will still read it, I just won't fav. It *shock*. If I don't like it. Hope you have fun writing and I also agree anonymous reviews suck***.
C. A. phranasith chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I for one loved it and for two totally agree. people who have self esteem issues write on too and just one comment like that assholes will ruin any and all dreams for such person. I feel bad for these innocents, but I pity that this fool is such a hippocrite. Anyhoo great story RY
nouch chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
thanks a lot for your story it was fun to read it!
I really enjoy it :)
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Dude, you are awesome! I would have totally freaked if anyone gave me a review like that, but you're just like meh, he's an a**, so what. Then, you just type this up, and it's like "I'm going to humiliate and embarrass this random anonymous reviewer because he takes parodies too seriously!" And IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

P.S. I'm a bit hyper if you can't tell!
Lena chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I'm sorry, but 'Flawless French'?

You do know 'manquer' is a verb and not a noun, it means to miss, not Misses. Furthermore 'avoir raison' is to be right, in the sense of "you're right". What you are looking for is more something like:

Merci Mademoiselle! Je serai présent dans un instant.

I'm not a native French speaker, so I can't guarantee this is flawless.
This just proves that rellying on Google Translate can be a very bad idea.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Haha your story's so funny lol. Keep it up
hptwhhshlover chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
piss funny
twinia1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
you should make a sequel.
I love to read this kind of stories in between all the serious ones
good job, only the text before a chapter should not be there when you know that even children have access to it.
Alamis Ark chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Great story, love your writing and comments! )