Reviews for Love's Betrayal chapter 6 . 8/13
Your story was enjoyable. Thank you.
Skydreamer52 chapter 6 . 5/27
I love this! It's so much fun and completely jumps all over the place and I think it's great. Thank you for writing something that reminds me of a hyper 3 year old it's fun. :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
i rather enjoyed the over all story. i got a good chuckle out of it and it git well enough with harrys personality to work out well.
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
hope got sleep!? anyway great story so far!
KayMalfoySnape chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I really loved this story. There are a lot of Harry has a twin who is mistaken for the boy-who-lived stories out there that have harry is neglected, but it was refreshing to see your twist to it! I love your Lily, she is how I pictured her if she had lived. I think my favorite part of the story was when Lucius said he was not going to make Harry marry him. It was nice to see that side of him and not just one where he doesn't care about what anyone wants besides himself. Don't listen to those negative reviews! It was a really nice piece of fan fiction!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015

Fun read btw
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I dont give a shit about what that flamer said. This was hilarious! I really would have loved to see Peytons reaction to Voldies confession that harry is the BWL and Lillys and James reactions. But all in all this really was good! :-D
ss chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
ha ha you tell em personally I love your storys
Ashlin Raine chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
This is an interesting story, but I would have like the translation's of the French to be here. I don't know much French and have no idea on most of what Harry has said.
Ashlin Raine chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Question: Why are you always yelling in your Author's Note's?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Ignore what the prick said. Your story was amazing and it brightened my day. It was HILARIOUS and I hope to see more fanfics like this.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
great story! will there be a sequel?
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Ignore the the little bitch. Your story was hilarious. :)
rei-san24 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
oh that was great
loved it purly for the fact that it was so stupid it was hallarious.
Once in a while i realy enjoy to read storys like this.
continue the great work
manx160 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Here, here, they so deserve your mini rant