Reviews for Love's Betrayal
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 6 . 7/16
I dont give a shit about what that flamer said. This was hilarious! I really would have loved to see Peytons reaction to Voldies confession that harry is the BWL and Lillys and James reactions. But all in all this really was good! :-D
ss chapter 6 . 6/11
ha ha you tell em personally I love your storys
Ashlin Raine chapter 3 . 5/30
This is an interesting story, but I would have like the translation's of the French to be here. I don't know much French and have no idea on most of what Harry has said.
Ashlin Raine chapter 2 . 5/30
Question: Why are you always yelling in your Author's Note's?
Ignore what the prick said. Your story was amazing and it brightened my day. It was HILARIOUS and I hope to see more fanfics like this.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 5/21
great story! will there be a sequel?
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 5/18
Ignore the the little bitch. Your story was hilarious. :)
rei-san24 chapter 6 . 5/10
oh that was great
loved it purly for the fact that it was so stupid it was hallarious.
Once in a while i realy enjoy to read storys like this.
continue the great work
manx160 chapter 6 . 3/9
Here, here, they so deserve your mini rant
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 2/26
I think that this story was well written. The plot was really good. I love the way that Harry defeated Voldemort. I love this story.
That comment was very mean. I thought this story was fun to read and I enjoyed it. Since I can't speak French, my brother can and her read everything to me. It just made it much funnier.
diana chapter 6 . 1/13
Well, the comment, whoever typed it, was quite... blunt, i guess. But if you look at the commenter's point of view I think sometimes it IS hard to read stories like these because one's nature is to correct every mistake others made. The person may not a 's member so they might not write or upload stories. I am not perfect either and I am foreign person, but I can sympathize with the person. However I am not saying it was right to tear your stories to pieces. I am just suggesting that you may want to think about this kind of point of view. If you think my comment is offensive, I truly apologize.
Crotch Cricket chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
That was amazingly awful and awfully amazing. I wish there was more.
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I haven't read all the way through yet so I don't know if anyone ever asks this but can you please stop already with the screaming author's notes at the beginning and end of each chapter they really detract from what you've written.
Forsake Eternity chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
This story gave me lots of laughs :) Thank you for sharing.

I'm also really happy to see that you didn't let that troll of a review get you down and that you stood up to that anonymous troll! Bravo!