Reviews for Love's Betrayal
XxIveryaxX chapter 6 . 5/22
lol I found this an absolutely fun small story to read on my lunch to brighten my day , thank you for writing such a ridiculous ( in a good way) story .
amandaegebjergm chapter 1 . 5/17
WTF!?
Akahime chapter 6 . 4/14
I liked this story (not the death of Voldemort), I agree with you, everyone has the right to write what and how they want :)
The only creepy thing is your comments :)
Now, I will go and see if you wrote other interesting things :)
Akahime chapter 3 . 4/14
... Okay your story is funny but are you drunk ? your comments are creepy...
For the mistakes in French :
I think you wanted to say :
"Tu es dégoutant, stupide ! je devrais faire sauter ta tête au loin (it's a little strange) ! je vais tarracher les yeux et les tourner dans leur orbites d'une telle façon que tu verras ce que tu as mangé !"
Akahime chapter 2 . 4/14
I like this story but I would like to put the finger (I believe it's the good expression) on some mistakes in French (as I'm French) :
baise means fuck ? I pretty sure of that
I think you wanted to say : "cesser la/cette plaisanterie"
It's "circonstances atténuantes" and not "circonstances de atténuation"
I don't understand what you wanted to say with : "mon gros âne" ( my big donkey) and "sur quoi la baise va-t-elle?" (I think you wanted to say : "What's going on ?" Qu'est-ce qui se passe?)
It would be gredt if you send me an answer :)
WhiteCoco chapter 1 . 2/8
Tu devrais peut être continuer de boire et arrêter d'écrire (au moins en français).
Camille.Ad0 chapter 6 . 1/18
Hum. Then I say you should warn that it is a parody . Because while I was curious so many people cared to rewiew, I understood while reading this last chapter. I will of course not put this story on favorites and I think you are quite brave for posting this kind of "joke".
However good bye and happy new year !
paz chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Amazing
ThisIsArt chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I don't want to disappoint you but the French sentences you used are not good at all, they don't mean anything. But the story seems good :)
ship.with.love chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Your story was enjoyable. Thank you.
Skydreamer52 chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
I love this! It's so much fun and completely jumps all over the place and I think it's great. Thank you for writing something that reminds me of a hyper 3 year old it's fun. :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
i rather enjoyed the over all story. i got a good chuckle out of it and it git well enough with harrys personality to work out well.
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
hope got sleep!? anyway great story so far!
KayMalfoySnape chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I really loved this story. There are a lot of Harry has a twin who is mistaken for the boy-who-lived stories out there that have harry is neglected, but it was refreshing to see your twist to it! I love your Lily, she is how I pictured her if she had lived. I think my favorite part of the story was when Lucius said he was not going to make Harry marry him. It was nice to see that side of him and not just one where he doesn't care about what anyone wants besides himself. Don't listen to those negative reviews! It was a really nice piece of fan fiction!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015