Reviews for A Feeling Unknown
JennyLeigh chapter 41 . 12/13/2014
I loved this. Very angsty, ver sad, and yet, very uplifting at the end. I love how you capture emotion and your writing style is immediately addictive. Loved it completely.
DramioneLove18 chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
Great story! Loved every bit. Cried quite a bit in some of the chapters. You are a great writer! :) Great ending to a great story.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
I just finished reading your story; and thought that it was very well written and the mystery was calling. The characters over here I thought were a bit different from canon setting, but it was good anyway. I think you needed them to be such as that for the plot. I loved the Draco/Hermione happy moments.
Overall, the plot was original, well written and effective all through. Good job! :)
Litobee chapter 41 . 3/23/2014
Very intense, and I nearly cried a few times. I related to the characters quite a bit and everything was pretty believable. I just wish that Theo got help, but it wouldn't have the same outcome as it did. Would definitely read it again, but not for a while, need time to heal over Theo's death in this story
Montara chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
I hope your story will help those who have depression to get help, I'm sure some don't even realize they have depression so maybe, reading your words, will realize it and do something about it!

Hermione was a fortunate case but she had examples of what can happen if she doesn't do something about it...not that she really tried until her mom's death...but, better late than never!

It was an interesting story and I'm sure I'll never forget its lesson! Thank you!
ZurineCrystal chapter 41 . 2/9/2014
awwwwwwh! Perfect! Yes everything was perfect. But what was more perfect? Him saving her number under the name "LOVE" SOOOO Cute! love it! ok now let me go back and read your other amazing fics! xoxo
nathaliie chapter 41 . 4/9/2013
loved this story!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
My gosh was that beautiful...well thought out, well executed and bloody fantastic Dramonie...I love your Draco, he's still a bit of a prat, and Hermione is still a swot but in the best way possible! Fantastic love your work!
irondoors chapter 41 . 2/22/2013
All I have to say is that your story is impeccable
chocolatetea21 chapter 41 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful story. Heart wrenching but so beautifully written. No one should go through as much as hermione or even draco did. But I loved the ending. the way she forgave theo..their little banter at the end. I loved it.U truly have a gift. Definitely my favorite author.
SiriuslyPink chapter 31 . 12/27/2012
Why the hell would Hermione be mad just because they think they might know who it is? I'm getting really annoyed with her in this fic.
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Why did Theo leave her when it was HIS idea to help her out in the first place? That makes me mad.
SiriuslyPink chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
If they both loved her, and she only loved one of them, then it is a good thing that he died. Both of them loving her would have ruined their friendship. After all, there's two of them and one of her. They wouldn't have been able to stay best mates and even if they did, it wouldn't be the same because of the girl that had gotten between them. One of them needed to be out of the picture, and it wasn't the one Hermione loved back. But anyway, I do feel bad for Theo.
jtnnguyen chapter 41 . 7/20/2012
Yes! I loved that story. So beautiful and deep!
Deathcabcath chapter 41 . 4/30/2012
I found this story while on the hunt for a story I read a while ago. I was planning on only reading a few chapters, to figure out if this was the one I was looking for, but I just couldn't stop. This was brilliantly written, and beautifully unique. It actually made me stop and think about my own life and my own actions, and made me reevaluate. This story truely transported me out of my life and into that of the characters', and that does not happen often. Well done. My only comment is that at times, it was difficult to tell when a character's thoughts were in a different time period.