Reviews for Dirty Laundry
More love. xo
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was great :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Gordon actually helped the boys in this one. I felt really sorry for both brothers since they were pretty much minding their own business and not hunting when they got hurt.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
like it no, love 's an easy guess GORDON.

if you wonder about all the review's you got from m today,i got stuck with your profile and thought i'd stay here and read your fic' i really really love em
sandycub chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved this but oh poor Sam! You really beat up on him this time. My two favorite lines were the Stoned Sammy Translator and of course the last line about John being an asshole!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You all whys writre great stories. And this one is keep you the great work.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Gordon walker, to sorrow that I do not believe was bothering to help to the boys, was mad enough with sammy's idea to be the anti crucifix
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Man, kneecapped, that's gotta be intensely painful.

This is really different the way you handled Gordon, but it works well, esp. so close after they first met before he would've met the demons who talked about Sam. Nice fit.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Just found this story! I really liked it! Of course it was Gordon. He repayed his debt and now they were fair game. I loved the last part about John's boys. He raised them rough but he did teach them about things that truly matter. Loyalty, integrity and a don't ever quit mentality. Loved your line about clean laundry. So true. Thanks so much.
123kat chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ya, it had to be Gordon, glad he was there though.

I just love your stories and you allways capture the brotherly bond. I miss that in the beging of season 5. I sure hope that they bring it back in season 6.

Keep up the great writing,

JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I liked it! Good job! The brothers really did need to reconnect. Great story! :)
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Good story. Poor Sammy getting his knee caps shot to hell. And I'm glad that Gordon helped hem out. Love the LimpSam.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Heh, Gordon? But yeowch, that had to hurt. Poor Sammy! But, I do love hurt Sammy, thus, I love this story. 3
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I think I am a little in love with you right now. that was ridiculously well done. Beautiful, angsty, exciting, gory and just the perfect limp Sam story!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great job!;) And, I wasn't sure... PROBABLY couldda been Gordon, but, he might've killed them in the process...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »