Reviews for Vindico Atrum
Jenga-Tree chapter 43 . 2/18
I Have regrettably reached your last update! I Would love if you would update soon! This is now one of my all time favourite Harry Potter fan fictions! I love how you have taken the much needed time to develop characters and how I think I know what is going to happen but always end up wrong! My latest theory is that Calypso is pregnant. I could be wrong (I have been before lol) it would be a interesting twist for Orion. Anyways on to bide my time until you update!
Nomi96 chapter 43 . 2/9
This fic just begs for an update. It is one of the most incredible fics I've ever read and those last lines were so funny. I've done almost nothing else but read the black heir and this fic over the past several days.
Also September 19th chapter 43 . 2/9
First of all, congratulations to you for posting a story in a second language! I am American by birth, but living in Holland for the last 15 years, & I would never, never, have the nerve to post a story in Dutch. That said, you make several standard mistakes for a Spanish speaker - I'd be glad to detail them if you want to shoot me an email.
The story itself is full of wonderful twists & turns. I do hope you were heading towards some kind of balance that will allow both light, dark & neutral magic to exist. In spite of the several hints that "Good" ie light will win the day.
If you have abandoned this fic, which is probable after four years, I've always appreciated authors who leave a last chapter with notes on where they planned on going. It gives a kind of closure (hint, hint).
Wishing you all the very best,
Also September 19th
You can reach me by email at poetic xs4all . nl
I think Lezander wants to bond with Draco in spite of Orion for bonding with Voldemort, Lezander seems perfectly capable of ruling the Zraven clan on his own. It makes no sense what-so-ever if Lezander and Draco do complete the bond - it's called THRICE bonded for a reason not QUADRICE bonded, it just loses the whole aspect of the vampire legend after all it's about Orion being individually bonded to each wizard.

It would have made more sense if Lezander was still one of the commanders of the Zraven clan to then become the Rege as time gradually passes and when he's reached an appropriate age (25-40), he needs the experience (he JUST turned 17!)

As for Draco, you really should have left him as a pure blood. It would have been best to have him as a known (but not overly so, because AGAIN his JUST 17) business man/political figure
Niet boeiend chapter 43 . 1/31
Seriously.. i just said to myself that because the story is semi abandoned I wouldnt start complaining, if you will, but seriously. In the AN in the beginning you ironically state that the story will never be abandoned without a heads up but that was 4,5 years ago and you have been updating another story for 2 years after you "left this story for a very long time". I really enjoyed your story a lot (except for the slash, which i skipped, but I think its really a shame that you wrote such a long story to bring us to the point we are now, the VA is in reach, the war is near, its just a shame you haven't updated for 4,5 years but when you finish the story it I'll be there to read it I just hope that everything is alright and that nothing disastrous happened to you or your close ones.
I hope
sunneedee chapter 43 . 1/27
This was a pretty good fic. I read both the Black Heir and the sequel all the way through, and to be honest I stopped feeling like I was hooked about halfway through the first one, but I just kind of kept reading just to get closure on some plot points (ie waiting for Draco/Orion slash scene lol). Things got crazy in the sequel, but I still enjoyed the read - there was about a week of sleepless nights for me! I couldn't put this down. Most of all, I want to congratulate you on the best threesome scene I have ever read. Draco/Orion/Lezander : three of the hottest characters involved in the hottest way! Lol. I must say I never really warmed to your OC's, but they weren't unlikeable. You did have some awesome plot twists though, which I didn't see coming.

I still can't believe the direction that this fic took towards the end of the sequel. I'm not sure how I feel about it now, it's definitely morphed beyond being a Harry Potter fanfiction!
I was rereading TBH and I noticed a mistake you've made, in the department of mysteries a 'male' seers prophecy is heard while in VA you've pointed out that there's no male seers in your story, just letting you know :)
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 43 . 1/5
A little confused. But I have faith that u will update. Please this is a great story to be just abandoned.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/23/2014
oh god that cliffy..!
Disappointed chapter 37 . 12/17/2014
The first part of this chapter was disgusting. I found it so awkward and uncomfortable to read, what Calypso said in the last chapter was pure rubbish I can't see Draco and Lezander not end up falling for each other since when they bond it'll be through sex and blood

From the chapters after this there relationship already seems impossible, you always do go on about making your fic 'realistic', it's like Orion is set on pairing them together he already comes across as the third wheel and it annoyed me how Orion isn't welcomed as much as Draco is, Draco isn't even Lezanders mate yet?

Not to mention that Draco is let on in 'vampire secrets and affairs' while Orion isnt (which is unfair because Orion feels in Lezander with the wizarding worlds 'secret affairs') and by the other reviews it's clearly obvious that Lezander and Draco together aren't popular. So please don't let it come to happen! Don't make them bond! A chapter with them bonding would be horrible!

One reviewer made a good point. Why would Lezander need a mate/ companion to 'aid' him when he has his parents and Cy? Wasn't Lezanders farther appointed as the 2nd in charge?

And I don't understand how Lezander and Draco bonding solve the 'vampire legend' issue? So they bond? Ok then what? They end up married? With there 2 kids from Orion? While Orion is off with his first child?

How much I and other reviewers rant on Lezander and Draco pairing up I think you won't ever consider it because now I understand why Orion is ultimately going to live a loveless life in solitude, Draco and Lezander will be paired up, bonded and married with there 2 kids from Orion, while Voldemort is dead and Orion's first born will be left to someone.

Though I can't wait for Orion and Calypso to get married! I'm excited to read the chapter on when Lezander and Draco confront Orion about it. And I'm
hoping Orion throws it back at Lezander with 'I need a companion/ mate to help me run things'
Si'il'trasis chapter 43 . 12/9/2014
This is the fifth time I've reread from start to finish, both of your fan fictions (The Black Heir, and Vinidico Atrum).

I adore everything about this story. The plot, the characters, the twists, the romance, the deviousness. I can dance along your story with such ease, because you write so smoothly. It makes it vastly enjoyable to read, to lose myself in your world.

I love your sly and sneaky Salai, and I'm curious to know what he does when he's finally restored.

Besides all that, I do hope everything is going well with you. That you and your family are in good health, and that given the space of four years, that your thesis was approved. I just wanted to say, thank you. Thank you for taking any time, but more so, thank you for being brave enough to put up your story for the very first time. You have given so many people a chance to explore your world, your words, and it's breathtaking.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/4/2014
mas mas
avidreader chapter 43 . 11/21/2014
come on, please come back and finish this story :(
kayla chapter 43 . 11/18/2014
you have a breathtaking and a very twisted mind... but the history is way too much long... there's a lot of unnecessary chit chat, a lot of and a boring musing... it could have been great if Harry had had the elder Wand since 4th year in hogwart, when he was fleing from the old coot office...
the black heir was amazing, but this Vindico-Atrum, is certainly good... but all this musing and long chit chat are just boring and frustrating...and i have to skip a lot of tchat... to just finish this frustrating history... and it's so bad that we are not seeing anymore this cunning and highly intelligent and very manipulative Harry and Calypso... and dude there's a lot of sex...it's very disturbing in the end... and i don't think that you can love the way that Harry did... it's quite disgusting for me... a heart is only one...i hate harem... and what about this violence... this Harry 16 is very different from the one you just show us in the last task... or some time.. theses killing are unnecessary
and it's quite insulting that you didn't check when you were translating "right" in french: it's "n'Est-ce pas?" and not "ne c'est pas?"
well... bon courage pour la suite ;)
gabrielatsuki chapter 43 . 11/14/2014
You do not ever put has a few years. It's evil. You must go ! Now it's really interesting ! Very cool !
2,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »