Reviews for Vindico Atrum
Pensive25 chapter 43 . 2/3
A shame this has been abandoned, was a good read (minus the slash). onto something new i guess.
daydreamr563 chapter 43 . 1/24
I absolutely love this story and I hope that you update, despite that this is probably on hiatus. Please come back to it!
tesssa chapter 43 . 1/15
Hello. Just wanna ask if you going to finish this story. I absolutely love it and just wish you come back one day and finishit. Thank you for many hours what I spend reading this story. Hope we'll see soon another chapter. Xx
Le chapter 1 . 1/14
Please update please! I loved the first half and have finally gotten around to reading this one when I noticed it is finished. I know the last update was in 2010 but I really liked that story and I will go crazy if you don't finish it!
Omg this is so good updates please
Update
Update
Tyrannitor chapter 43 . 1/3
Wow. Just wow. Even though I'm not into slash, this is beyond brilliant. I offer my congratulations on a beautiful story. Now I'm off to peruse your other works!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/25/2015
This is a most excellent story but I'm sure I speak for many readers in saying we would love to read more of it.
HarryHalliwell chapter 43 . 12/23/2015
Hola!
¿Cuando continuará la historia? Estoy muy enganchado. Muchas gracias
Gumosia chapter 43 . 12/2/2015
Epic
Beast of the Sea chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I actually had a dream this updated out of nowhere and all the readers were freaking out in the reviews. For those curious, the dream's update briefly skipped over all the later-chapter stuff in favor of the beginning of the Dark-and-Light war. (This part of it had a very specific name - the Siberian War? The Sylvan War? I have no idea, but it was highly appropriate at the time.) People were getting assassinated in the lobby of the Ministry. Meanwhile, Orion went adventuring through a deserted island and had a vision of another Seer who knew how the war would proceed, and had a conversation with her through time. He also briefly reconciled with Voldemort.

Well, anyway. *rereads Chapter 1* I forgot how much fun Gellert was. Now that was a mature, witty, intelligent Dark Lord. (Not that Voldemort isn't, but... Gellert is such a glorious troll.) He pulled me into the story initially, since I came in at the end of The Black Heir, and... well, spoilers. Suffice to say, I salute him. No matter what the Spirits say - a Dark Lord truly worthy of the name.
tomluvharry143 chapter 43 . 10/2/2015
Hey Phoenix what happened now... You live us quite hanging here.. It's been forever now... Still no update
licha.s chapter 43 . 9/28/2015
Seriously.. thats how you go to a five year hiatus, i have to say I'm feeling that you can be evil. What can i say, i had the black heir open on my computer for like 6 months before i started reading it, while something called to me, i guess a HP/LV with so many AU characters and AU conditions, i was not sure about it, but I'm really glad i started it because i couldn't leave it alone for the next week, it has felt like a saga, well written, and up to the illuminati plot it still felt like harry potter, which can be hard when the author adds so many different plots and AU to their story. I have to admit though that this illuminati, angel/devil part is not really my thing, i feel that it made you leave harry potter and fantasy (or the fantasy i like) and enter the eternal religious plots (which i hate reading) however, i understand why you got into it, even though for me it felt a bit unplanned, like it doesn't really go very well with the rest of the 120 plus chapters that came before.
But as i said i tend not to like this religious nonsense (I'm not insulting religion by the way, just plots and secret societies which are not completely in the fantasy world) so please no complaining for the religious among us reading my review. So i might be biased in my opinion.
I still think this is a very good fic and i have continuously read that you will continue this eventually so i hope i get to see your updates and long awaited end in the not so far away future.
Keep up the good work!
Beast of the Sea chapter 43 . 9/28/2015
I meant to write 1.6 million, not 16 million. Good grief, if you'd written 16 million words, I can't even imagine...
2,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »