Reviews for Vindico Atrum
Badgirl Niggi chapter 43 . 8/3
love love love this store please write more 3
nekopath chapter 43 . 4/14
love your fics !
is there any hope to have new chapter ?
Finn Everlast chapter 43 . 3/28
It's been many years and I am at the 3rd reread of this magnificent story, from the many many fangics I have read through the years this is still in my top 10. I have always held the hope that you will finish this story someday.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/29/2021
What a ride!
Saturn gaunt chapter 43 . 12/24/2021
Espero que la continúen me encanta
AlexandraSama chapter 43 . 10/29/2021
Please update this! Its THE best Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. Every single time I thought I had it figured out the surprises just kept coming. I've never read anything quite like this, it's a work of art. You have such a beautiful intricate mind to be able to come up with this. I've no words to describe just how much you've made me love this story am absolutely hooked!
hikolb6 chapter 43 . 8/31/2021
Love this story as well will you ever finish it
Guest chapter 43 . 8/2/2021
Omg! After so many plot twists unraveled finally, I find out it’s incomplete T.T I loved it so much that I read BH and VA without stopping for almost a week straight! And gods did I love it! I hope you come back to finish this. It’s disappointing after reading so much to not know how it all ends... Will wait with a little bit of hope that this will be completed someday xx
Guest chapter 43 . 8/2/2021
I just spent the most wonderful weekend reading The Black Heir and Vindico Atrum. Fantastic! Best Dark HP/LV I’ve read so period. What I enjoyed the most was that HP and LV weren’t “damaged” or illogically sadistic as in so many other dark fanfics. It’s really a shame that this story will likely never be completed.
inuyasha16451 chapter 43 . 7/18/2021
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
Sdttrdsf chapter 28 . 6/7/2021
Thei can’t even read this it’s like Harry is stupider than cannon Harry taking parts of dracos soul Voldemort allowing himself to be cucked
YamiTiger chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
It has to be one of the be greatest tragedies of fanfiction that this was never finished. I thank you for the amazing start, and I am excited for where this could have went! I really hope you return someday to this masterpiece.
A1trappy2splashy chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
This story is utterly amazing. It was my first introduction to FFN and it set the bar so high for any other fics ive read. Ive just finished rereading this, and it’s as amazing as it was the first time i read this. I know you said that you would maybe start updating mid2020, but even if it takes you another 10 years, please at some point come back and finish this story!I understand if you never end up updating tho, not trying to pressure you or anything!) I really want to see who Orion ends up choosing to be with( Arian hopefully!) and how the story ends up ending. Thank you yet again for this brilliant fic
Guest chapter 43 . 5/17/2021
I really really wish u would finish this story its the best most thought out story i read on here
sousouleil09 chapter 43 . 4/7/2021
This is a masterpiece. It blows my mind that all these ideas and details came from your mind. I read « The heir or Black » in french (which is my first language) few years ago and never forgot about it. My english got better and I started reading it and discovered that you made a second story about it few weeks ago. I can’t even put words on how much I love your stories. I truly hope that one day you will continue it. If not I still thank you for that incredible fanfiction.
3,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »