Reviews for Vindico Atrum
Aroon chapter 43 . 2/23
Hmm... it's a pity you stopped writing now that so much make sence finally. The story is very intriguing. Aw well but I knew I would end in a dead end. Your last update is many years from now. With some changes you could make your own story of it an sell it. It doesn't nessearily need the Harry Potter universum. It's easier that way but I'm sure all your ideas could also stay an their own.
This fan fiction has really gotten me hooked. It's very rare to find a fic as greatly written as this one! I really do hope that even though it's been a few years since being updated, it can still be finished :) the Story line is so deep and unexpecting that I can't even think of what could happen in the end of this story if it was complete. Thank you for writing and hopefully you consider my plea c:
hi chapter 43 . 2/21
when is the next chapter going to come.

great story you should write and update it again
blackbloodywolf chapter 43 . 2/19
what an amusing place to leave it
letspretenditsacoolname chapter 43 . 1/24
Dear Lady, I hope you live a life full of inspirations, so you can continue to grace us readers with this wonderful piece. In that note, if you need a sacrifice, I will give you my firstborn (if I have one).
PeakOfMeneltarma chapter 43 . 12/28/2016
Okay, great things first: I read the Black Heir and this without pausing, in every spare moment of my time. And I toroughly loved every second of it. This is the level of imagination and writing skills which I haven't seen before.
Now the bad things: it doesn't end, obviously. I already knew that this was an abandoned fic, but I hoped against hope that it would miraculously continue...
So... please write more? :D
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Please have mercy and update
Jessy chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
When, when will you be writing again? I really got addictet to this story. It is them best Ive every read. Every single charakter has a mind of its own and the plot is incredible. You never know what happens next. I know its been a while since your last update, but please continue!
NourBG7 chapter 43 . 12/10/2016
ohhhh noooo i dont want it end here pleaassee im dying to know what happens :( please finish your strrroyyy
Beast of the Sea chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
It's an utterly random comment, but I do really like this duel. Now that I'm older and better at visualizing long action sequences, it's very impressive. Pity the fic never reached the continental war. Orion as the full-fledged Vindico could really have had some awe-inducing battle scenes.

I suppose the joy of fantasy writing is that one gets to have enough special effects to bankrupt a studio for the price of a bit of text. :P Anyway, thanks again for sharing the fic with the readers. Whatever you're doing now, author, I hope it's going well.
Charlie0925 chapter 42 . 12/3/2016
Dang, I LOVE THIS FIC! This is the fourth time I have read this brilliant story and I must say, it's as scintillating and addictive as it was the first time I read it! I read your AN that you have not abandoned any of your fic's, so even though it has been a while, I shall remain ever hopeful that you will at some point come back to this when you have the chance. I hope you do as it's far too good of a story not to be finished! ;o)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/2/2016
Loved this so much! Truly a beautiful piece of writing that as always left me wanting more. Normally don't comment but I needed to show my appreciation and my hope of another similar Harry Potter story. Also read Black Heir and Twist of Fate. Well done and I plea for you to continue with fanfiction. Amazing! Kudos to fabulous writer. Please I need more. Please complete this.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/28/2016
I really love this story and i hope that you will write more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/25/2016
where is the rest of the chapter
I as quite enjoying it and then it just stops what happened
I hope you carry on soon
ADesperateFan chapter 43 . 11/19/2016
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE! You absolutely have to come back to us, oh my god! I just discovered your fic and I'm dying to know the end! You do have a big fan base, you know? And I'm kind of terribly desperate to see that it's been 6 years since you haven't written anything :'( Pleeeeeaase! I'm French and you are one of the people who really made me want to learn the language! Come back! We are all eager to know the end! We love you, I hope you're doing ok and that every thing is going as you wish in your life
All the love from France, et tout plein de bisous!
Signé, DiLayla