Reviews for Vindico Atrum
inuyasha16451 chapter 43 . 7/18
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
Sdttrdsf chapter 28 . 6/7
Thei can’t even read this it’s like Harry is stupider than cannon Harry taking parts of dracos soul Voldemort allowing himself to be cucked
YamiTiger chapter 1 . 6/3
It has to be one of the be greatest tragedies of fanfiction that this was never finished. I thank you for the amazing start, and I am excited for where this could have went! I really hope you return someday to this masterpiece.
A1trappy2splashy chapter 1 . 5/21
This story is utterly amazing. It was my first introduction to FFN and it set the bar so high for any other fics ive read. Ive just finished rereading this, and it’s as amazing as it was the first time i read this. I know you said that you would maybe start updating mid2020, but even if it takes you another 10 years, please at some point come back and finish this story!I understand if you never end up updating tho, not trying to pressure you or anything!) I really want to see who Orion ends up choosing to be with( Arian hopefully!) and how the story ends up ending. Thank you yet again for this brilliant fic
I really really wish u would finish this story its the best most thought out story i read on here
sousouleil09 chapter 43 . 4/7
This is a masterpiece. It blows my mind that all these ideas and details came from your mind. I read « The heir or Black » in french (which is my first language) few years ago and never forgot about it. My english got better and I started reading it and discovered that you made a second story about it few weeks ago. I can’t even put words on how much I love your stories. I truly hope that one day you will continue it. If not I still thank you for that incredible fanfiction.
Maeyrthe chapter 43 . 3/28
Thank you for writing such an original story! Really hope you find the muse again to continue with it. All the best!
sunandkp chapter 43 . 3/26
Any chance of completing this?
Please update this I need to know what happens
nyx arcane chapter 43 . 3/16
is this abandoned?
I've just discovered it and it's really greaaaattt
m-6538006 chapter 1 . 1/12
Plot twists at every turn! Please continue updating!
Shadow Winter chapter 43 . 1/8