Reviews for Liquefied Pleasure
guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved this! :):) so in character, both of then :)
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! iloved itt! n.n
irmina chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very nice. I like when Kaname said "Stop denying me." and "Drink more – it is what marks you as mine." Kaname indeed had a strange way of confessing to Zero.
Sarakitteh chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
lol very cute, love it :3
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
-fangirl squeals- Hawt...
beej chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
weird last 3 sentences...
sterek-issue chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hey that was good but i dont like yukki or however you spell her name but other then that good job im writting my own story but yukki dies in it :( well any way good job
IncaGold27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really liked this :D

The way you've combined the fairytale elements with the narrative is nicely done, it separates the distinct parts without breaking the flow of the story.

The scene in the Chairman's office was steamy, you manage to convey the sense of tension very well, and in my opinion it's perfectly delicious as is - without needing further details ;P

Great fic, I'm glad I read it!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
O.o omg i was listening to the vk ost and this was just so freakin beautiful! im speechless and you didn't even need a lemon...
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Thank you so very much, dear! I am blushingly thrilled to be dedicated a lovely one shot like this one and on my two favourite pairings too! Being both a ZeroxYuuki and KanamexZero fan, I have most assuredly read the chapter in its entirety. At least four times now.

And being a sucker for both fairy tales, romance and happy endings, I loved how you started the story with the special, magical and timeless words ‘Once upon a time’ and ended it with ‘happily ever after’*smiles in delight*

So our hero’s in denial? The plot thickens!

Yes, there is that sweet, hopeless longing Zero has for Yuuki. I like it that he knows her so well that ‘anxious’ and ‘flustered’ are no strangers to her *smiles fondly* OMG, but she did not just blindly walk into that branch! Oh, Yuuki… *tries to look sympathetic but ends up snickering instead* But guess what – Zero liked her eyes! Aw… Yes, Yuuki can be all seasons really, but I like you matched her eyes with autumn and I loved how you painted Zero’s lovely and sweet thoughts of her as he observed her.

Wow, hell hath no fury like Zero when his Yuuki is being teased or laughed at… could he be any sweeter or more protective of her? *clasps hands in joy* Take THAT, you bully you! *gives evil laugh at shocked face of bully* And of course, Yuuki loves Kaname too… she didn’t know they were both observing her in turn but how they did it, and the thoughts that went through their minds then were sweet and protective.

Ah, that plot hint again!

I liked that flashback into Zero’s past. So his father is quite the hunter – winning his girl over the other? And the hint of twins… poor Zero *sniffs quietly and huggles him*

Oh! *squeals happily* Kaname’s waiting for Zero! In the Chairman’s office, no less! *double squeal* Tense meeting, very tense. *grin widely* Angsty too! *grins even wider* I love how you wrote their reactions to each other – Zero’s anger, resentment and his unwilling attraction to Kaname’s blood, to the arrogant, taunting, tempting pureblood who is secretly attracted to him *shivers in KxZ interaction joy*

Yup, Kaname was not going to let him go now that he’s got Zero cornered *shivers again and pants in anticipation of what the pureblood actually wants from him* And even though Zero’s my favourite VK character, I just love Kaname when he taunts Zero that ‘“Ah, your fangs are showing.”’ Kya..!

When Zero slammed Kaname into the wall, my heart leapt up into my throat! But throughout that tense, angsty exchange, Kaname never once hit Zero… it looked like he did exert a bit of his will to make Zero let go of him, but nothing more, even though Zero did spilled that precious, pure blood. And Kaname spilled even more himself, squeezing his hand like that *shivers* Oh… *eyes mist up as Zero reacts to Kaname’s blood* Yes, stop denying yourself, Zero!

And… oh my *eyes widen* Zero intended to claw at his own throat but clawed open Kaname’s arm instead? Thank goodness it wasn’t his own throat then – sorry your arm’s in a mess but it’ll heal fast enough. After all, that pure blood would definitely be able to break down whatever chemicals or toxins it encounters, right?

But to think Kaname didn’t retaliate in violence… *squeals softly* Although he WAS rather dominatingly in character when he pried open Zero’s mouth to admire his fangs. So darned cool!

And when he forced Zero to take his blood… *eyes glazed over* I loved his thoughts on how he knew his wanting for Zero to take his blood was both demented AND bliss *grins happily*

And *squeals softly again* So the proud, arrogant pureblood finally capitulated and admitted his real feelings for Zero? *swoons* And he knows too that what the ex-human feels for Yuuki is nothing more than platonic love? *gets up only to swoon again* I loved how you described how Kaname came to terms with his feelings - ‘months of soul-searching and nerve-wracking moments’ – kya! It was a world of delight captured (alas!) in only one sentence but at the same time, how like him to be cautious in revealing his feelings!

Oh, looky, Zero still wants more of that blood. The whole scene was such a vampirish, sensual delight to both read and imagine – Kaname playfully biting Zero’s lip, Zero retaliating by trying to bite his tongue, Kaname drawing back, Zero trying to follow but is stopped by the pureblood’s hand, and finally, THE KISS! And to think it was Zero who initiated it! *squeals herself into a dead swoon of delight*

I adored that lovely, lovely, banter amidst those hot, hot kisses! Loved it! Wow, Zero was finally honest – ‘“Nope. Bulls-eye,”’ Kya…! And if that wasn’t enough of a confession, this definitely got Kaname to jump him – ‘“Probably. I don’t know how to act around Yuuki now.”’ *grins wider than before*

Wow, that was generous of Kaname, in giving a choice to Zero if he wanted to forget his attraction to him and I’m so glad Zero could see past the pureblood’s impassiveness to the desolate hurt that lay beneath and I adore how it struck a familiar chord in him. Two lonely souls, just destined for one another *wide, sappy grin*

Oopsie, Zero knows how aroused Kaname is too! *nosebleeds a fountain of delight and drools a river of joy* So Zero doesn’t want to forget… *squeal gurgles out from nosebleed and drool*

‘“Don’t make me forget,”’ Aw, Zero’s desperation was touching! *clasps hands and melts in utter KxZ joy* When Kaname said ‘“I won’t.”’ it sounded so MUCH like a promise.

So Zero and Kaname finally got their happy ending and wow, you did it without even a love confession! It was there under all their words and actions, but you did it even without mentioning that word – I am impressed!

The lines you took from the manga only helped to beautify this chapter. I love it! It’s going into my Favourites :D And although I know you are busy with your own life, I really, really can’t wait for your next story.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
interesting. overall, it was a nice story. i especially liked your writing style. it's different!
xXMirinXx chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hotness! It was v. v. cool even if you didn't have the sex part. /\/\