Reviews for The Dark Inside Me
this is intersestingg
xDarkFairy chapter 36 . 2/3/2010
oh come on update!
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow great so far i can wait to read the rest and get caught up :)
fortheloveofrob chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
I do! (like you now)
starlight90 chapter 35 . 11/25/2009
Even though you think that it is sadistic with the way they are on again off again, with some people this is life.

Especially with two people with a shaky relationship, that listen to other people who don't know how to have a relationship.
Bia R chapter 36 . 11/17/2009
Really sad, and that quote at the end 'no parent should ever have to bury their child' it's so true, in the begining of this year my father died and I was devastated but my grandma won't belive that he is dead, yesterday she was saying to me that ' it's so wrong what people are doing to her, that she doest want to she her child, to see if he needs something, just to spend christmas with him...'brokes my heart to hear she saying those things.
Eclipse1991 chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
hey what story is this are u going to continue the dark inside of me
BelenGre chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
That so sad:(

and i am sad for you :(

Please don't stress yourself with this story.

Take your time and wait.

I hope everything works out well.

Best wishes and lots of love

I am here if you need anything :)
JESSICA chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WRITING AND VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS IN YOUR FAMILY. I AGREE WITH THE QUOTE ALSO "PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO BARRY THERE CHILDREN". I SEND YOU ALL THE PRAYERS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS AND BELIEVE THAT NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FAMILY. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MOTHER AND HOPE FOR HERE WELLBEING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR STORIES YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO ME. LOVING YOUR WORK JESSICA FOR TEXAS.
RideTheGlitterDick chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
You really are right about that - cancer does rip families apart. I wake up every day wondering if my grandfather is still with us. My aunt's husband died from cancer, and she was out of it for almost two years. My cousin is only three now, but he wasn't even one eyar when his dad died. He always says to me, "My dad's up there-" pointing to the sky -" making cookies." Its so sweet, and so, so sad. I think it only gets worse when your so used to having peopel around, and, suddenly, they can't do the same things anymore. Cancer is not a joke, whatsoever.
twilightnaley19 chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
this is so sad. i'm sorry to hear about your cousin.
bouncy 72 chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
Oh Hon

I'm so sorry, I cried over this story. That is terrible. I know I was not in the situation & there would have been more to it than appears, but I do feel it was quite selfish of your cousins wife to OD. I've also had experiances with both cancer & suicide in the family & although the cancer was AWFUL and you see the person fail before your eyes, I felt so much more hurt with the suicide, as that person had had a choise. (sorry if I sound judgemental, I'm sure she was very special too!)

I hope the little girls are doing as well as can be expected. The poor little things, they wouldn't (& shouldn't have had to) understand. I'm crying again...

I hope that writting this has in some ways helped you!

And please if you feel able, keep us updated with your mom's health status. I hope that it doesn't get to unbearable closer to the anniversary of David's D.O.D. Will be thinking of you.

Best wishes *hug*
TellxMexSweetxLies chapter 35 . 11/9/2009
AGH my computer has finally been nice enough to let me view your storys!

I just finished loading them up so now I will prolly be spending the whole day reading them cos lets face it I have nothing better to do today xP

Oh and you know that one 'Their My Rules' love that name and cant wait to read it! wow im liking the '!' atm... ANYWHO

See you this weekend Girly and I shall come with credit, treats and movies!

xx
Baandfam69 chapter 33 . 10/27/2009
Thanks for the kind shout out: I was having a craptastic day and it so boosted my spirits. When it comes to doing anything but reading or commenting, I'm a bit lost but if you can give me a bit of Fanfiction 101, I'd be up for chatting. Keep up the good work.

-S
jerseyhalliwell chapter 35 . 10/16/2009
i can't believe it!

all this time and i've missed this awesome story!