Reviews for Caveat Emptor
thevastgreyoceanofmind chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I had to laugh, because my speech teacher looks EXACTLY like Sylar, and then you had this line in your story, "Strangely enough, Sylar blends in well on this college campus, he looks like an emo lit major who should be lugging a copy of The Catcher in the Rye with him everywhere." and that describes my teacher PERFECTLY. He even has a Catcher in the Rye tie! haha Anyway, I really love your story! You have awesome tidbits about Claire and Sylar's emotions. Very realistic!
KnoKnayme chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
ooo! me likey!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
update soon,please!
devilishlysas chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
This was such a hauntingly beautiful piece, so well thought out and put to paper. Thank you for sharing it.
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I just found this story and I really like it. I'm glad you decided to keep going. :)
Mistical Kat chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
wow this is certainly an interesting story. I look forward to seeing how it will progress. Please update soon.
VerucaBass chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I can't tell you how much I like this story..the little nuances and the quotes add to the mystique and inner workings of the characters :)
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
I love the subtle, contemplative, insightful style of this story with its dark stalkerish lead and the tortured inner soul of the girl.
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Love the perfect symbolism and how the two works fit so philosophically with the two narrative self-contemplation.
SquibNotMuggle chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
wow, i really like this story XD can u plzplzplz update soon :D
DigitalAda chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I love how often you update! You're really good at writing angst too. Plus, I like the idea of Claire refusing to attempt all the normal stuff.
DigitalAda chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
The Petrellis are really starting to resemble the Mayfairs with all the random people turning out to be related to them. Soon they'll have to break out the banjos and start using titles like half-brother-second-cousin.

Sylar's being way creepy with all the stalking. (Maybe he should hang out with West and then chop of his head!)
DigitalAda chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Interesting choice of books! Now Claire and Sylar can hang out at the library all day like emo people. The argument those kids had was kind of interesting.
smithsbabe65 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I've devoured the first three chapters and yet I'm hungry for more...

Kudos to you on the clever way you've interwoven the very poignant quotes from some of my favorite works of literature.

The works of Shelly and Stoker run parallel to your richly written narrative and manage to resonate with your readers.

Your story can only be describe in one word: sublime.

Please update soon.
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
so sicklnly alsome but is this like a clair and sylar romance fic? cus thats just alittle creppy to me seeing as they are realated but if not its really good heck its still really good even if it is a c/s