Reviews for Seventh Christmas
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Love it! Allen is just so cute in this! Also manas do was called allen and Allen's original name was red. Or so I heard...
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Heartfelt and moving. You captured their relationship perfectly, without making Mana creepy or Allen too emotional.
Yamamoto Kou chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
A pretty simple story, but I like to think this fic has the most In Character Mana and kid!Allen in the whole fandom.

The setting is rather realistic, like with Allen's occupations before joining the circus and the fact that he's not too... scandalously abused. It's great how you have his resourcefulness and independence shine through. Most of all though, I really like how you managed to emulate Mana's sense of humour!

Thanks.
Fyerbelle chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Aw, sweet! I love Mana and Allen stories-this is very well-written.
Zettafae chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I've read this once before and then I couldn't find it! I have found it just now and I'm glad I did. I love how you portray Allen and his earlier years and I just love your writing. Really good.
Sargent Snarky chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Wow, just... wow. That was absolutely wonderful, and I enjoyed it immensely! There are very few stories that focus on Mana and Allen, and of the ones that do, I think this one is the best I've read. All the little details were marvelous, and I loved the way you wrote little Allen and Mana - oh, I love your Mana!

After reading through this once, I had to read it again, just because it was so delightful. Excellent work!
laughingst chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Very nice little story! It was really very touching... I doubt I'll ever look at Mana the same way again. Thanks for the writings.
Sailorstar165 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
That was a great fic. I loved it. Best of all, there weren't any typos! :)

I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and posting it!
Arid Tundra chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I love stories about kid!Allen, and yours is very good. You've described 1800's London really well and I can see this happening in real life. Good job, write more, there isn't enough stories like this :)
kitsutsuki-no-tabi chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Brilliant

The emotions, the characters, even the subtle setting script.

They all flowed the story forward beautifully.

I especially liked how Asimov's death matched the manga chapter. It was perfect.

I loved it.

Five stars.
Razeasha chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Nice chapter. I like how you wove in the manga chapters. Also, do you take Japanese? The line, "Please take care of me," reminded me of (dozo) yoroshiku (onegai shimasu).
Razeasha chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I've read the first chapter and I really like it. Your writing style is lovely and Allen is really in character. I hope to read the rest and review again soon.
imaginedreams22 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
love it! it is !
D3athrav3n92 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Aww, this is really cute! It makes me love Allen even more! Poor kid...I remember reading about Industrial London, and I remember it wasn't too pleasant. Great job on the background!

Keep writing!

-D3athrav3n92
thewraven chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I'm amazed at how long you managed to make this! It was wonderful, thanks!