Reviews for Crash and Burn
Sybe chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
interesting couple... but i like it. i dont think ive heard the song to it though
ManyGamePlayer chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I like what you did! ;)
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Wonderful story! I would never have been able to imagine Prowl and Starscream together, but you did an amazing job. Very well written.
Retired 28th October 2015 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
A Prowl and Starscream pairing is so rare, and this one is just so well-written :) I really love it :) :) :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
um.. what? what? this is really wonderful and all that, but now i'm curious as hell. whats going on with prowl?
love this :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
cool
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Prowl and Starscream are just too cute a couple! And they actually make sense...
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awwe...it's cute!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Still have some gaps on Prowl's end I would like to see cleared up, but considering the POV I understand. Nicely done by the way, great dialog. Especially between Jazz and Starscream I feel like.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awsome! I love it!
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh this was wonderful. The dynamic between these two is fantastic...I like the way you've done the gradual growth of the relationship XD I also approve of the way you've written Starscream...it would be super easy to turn him fluffy with this but you found just the right balance! Excellent work!
fluting-through-life chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Daaw, that was so cute. Can't believe I haven't read more about this pairing. The dynamics between them are just so awesome: Prowl is all logical and calculating while Starscream is more rash and impulsive and... they're just so CUTE together! Awesome job!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
What a wonderful story! I've enjoyed it so much! You write the developing friendship and later romance between Starscream and Prowl in a really heartwarming way. They're both so cautious and try so hard to seem aloof, it's sweet how they find comfort with another. I love Jazz's meddling, too. He's such a good friend.
SithMistress chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
First, I am so glad someone else likes this pairing too!

Second, the line " “It’s the reason I fly.” Starscream replied, then gave Prowl a silly grin. “And you’re the reason I land.” " was probably my most loved line from the entire thing. So sugar sweet my teeth hurt xP But really, /mush

Third! The end was wonderful! Oh Jazz, smooth really.

Great job _
Nightwind chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I don't usually review stories here because, quite frankly, I'm too lazy and, often, I don't have much that's nice to say, so though that is. But I feel compelled to say that I very much enjoyed this (and your other stories with these two), and that was, to be very honest, completely unexpected. I decided to read this story for the "crack" aspect, but I have to say that you did surprisingly well justifying these two, so much so that, by the end, it didn't seem like crack at all, and I was feeling all mooshy-gooshy. :)

I realize that you wrote these stories a while ago, but if you have more, I'm all ears. Or eyes, as the case may be. :) Thanks for sharing.