Reviews for Inner Demons
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Not as good as the sequel. I'm surprised I'm even saying that! Sequels are rarely if not ever better.
Lali Motoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great prequel!
Dear Paws, I MISS YOU SO BAD! I'm really worried... are you still alive? Has something bad happened to you?
I wish I could know.
Please, take care!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is good!
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Don't diss yourself! You're amazing, and so are your stories!
Annemaylover chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
(I have a real account just didnt want to log on) I loved the story and how u put so much details in it. That means u have a real passion for putting so much work into this one-shot. Ur AWSOME! :D
Falynn chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It's funny what a mansion and a hot captor can do for a fanfic. I mean, imagine a smelly little thatch-roofed hut in the middle of a swamp and then imagine Itachi as a ugly, balding man with an achne problem. Still the powerful Akatsuki, but a whole lot less hot. It's not that far off from this fic, right? But a world of difference.

Like the classic caveman chains his captured wife to the floor...ahh the classic love story...

All kidding aside, I really do like Itachi trapping Sakura in a nice big mansion...It's every fangirl's fantasy, right?
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow this was so good! o:
beaBIANCA chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I loved this!
AB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Great job.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
"Bloody Sharingan" - I love what you call those eyes! The double meaning, it's the perfect description! You seem to have a knack for describing those eyes. Awesomeness! And just think, it only took two words from your fic to cheer up my day! Great fic!
Isis Kaiton chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Fantastic. I love your writing! You keep both Sakura and Itachi so well in character, yet you manage to get emotions flowing "underneath the underneath" as you say. ) Can't wait to read your other oneshots!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I enjoyed this ItaSaku piece. I can't wait to read the next. "Curtain Call" was a wonderful tale that first got me interested in reading Narutofanfiction and open to ItaSaku. Thanks so much for posting this! You are a detailed, wonderful writer. I don't know the characters of Naruto that well ,but you certainly describe them so I can't wait to read more.
wingybing chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You do have a habit of writing long stories _

I think there is romance somewhere in there (Call it reader's instinct), but it would have to be "Underneath the underneath the underneath the..." or something, hehe.

Sakura seems a little OOC, but you did quite well on Itachi. I suppose it looks more like a prologue to ItaSaku than the story itself.

Good job. I'll go and check out the other one-shots now _
Madam Melanquet chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Fantastic! I can't wait to read the next part!

... And I'll probbably fave that too, because for some odd reason my computer always freezes whenever I go on your home page DX

Oh well, the point is that you are a fantastic writer, and I am an overzelious fan.
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yea! Itachi's alive in our hearts. Thank you, paws-bells for writing such amazing ItaSaku fanfics. I can't get enough of your AU Itachi XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »