Reviews for Corners of a Third Eye
ureru chapter 5 . 8/2
I enjoyed reading this. I love to see stories about Satori and Koishi, and you did a good job with this one.

You seem to be able to convey more meaning with fewer words than what I'm accustomed to, too. You're a good writer.

I hope you continue this story, or write some other story about the Komeiji sisters, some time.
Dark-Automaton chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
This is pretty good. I love how you've included Sariel in this. I hope you're able to update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
U should continue this story. It's beginning to get really good
Xascul chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
wow, this is really interesting! i don't see many stories involving the komeji sisters, partially because the scarlets tend to overshadow them in the fanfic world, i really like to see this continued!
czaria chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
did i die and go to the Ancient City? it eels that way! such descriptive words and a wonderful storyline... you're a very gifted author! i'm looking forward to watching you!
passer-by chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely LOVE your writing style! Its... how should I say... tempting? I'm at a loss for words :/ Also W00T because this is a Komeiji sisters story (which I adore) and I hope to see an update soon :3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Hey, this was a fun read. I am really liking where this story is going and can't wait to read how it progresses. Hooray for SA stories!
Darwise chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Oh dear. Why haven't I checked this out before? Your writing style and characterization is pretty solid, which can be really difficult to do when writing touhou fiction (since you have to wing it in most cases.) This is good stuff, and I'm really looking forward to reading more chapters from you.
SilverHerring chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
A SA fic, featuring the satori siblings, AND written more than decently?

Today must be my lucky day!

I'll stick around to see the developments~
Roxius chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
A 'Touhou Project' category has been added, so you should definitely move this great fic of yours over there ASAP!
sweet sweet heartkiller chapter 1 . 10/9/2008