Reviews for My Snow Girl
starblazerstudios chapter 48 . 5h
it was awesome
Axcel chapter 24 . 7/21
The priestess's arguments are very easily argued against. For starters is the numerous serial killers and serial rapists in the Academy. Which the monsters do to humans and each other merely for fun.

All of the ills humans do to each other and to other species however, is because we have been convinced it is necessary. Religious war to defend our souls and to save the souls of our enemies, territory wars for resources to increase our survival odds, rival groups who stand in the way of us getting what we need to survive are almost always different so naturally we developed an instinctive "different equals existential threat". We have always had no choice but to be in intense competition between human groups to survive and that has resulted in us, by necessity, developing a deep, instinctive need to expand and conquer to survive. We have leaders and groups that are highly trusted which abuse that trust either intentionally or accidentally and we go along with it because we trust them. Some groups are taught false histories causing them to believe some other group is a threat to their existence or freedom and so must be destroyed to defend themselves.

The monsters have no excuses. They do evil becwuse they enjoy it. Humans who do that are called monsters buy the rest of humanity.

Not to mention humans and humanity know full well what we do to survive is wicked and we apend our whole lives fightig against it and we have come far in succeeding ultimately over necessary evils.

The monsters make no such attempt for themselves.

The whole reason humans hate and hunt monsters is because of what evils monsters did and, canonically, continue to do to humans and yet the monsters play the victim. The monster mentality is very clearly: "those humans came and killed my family! All we were doing was raping and eating human children alive despite not needing to at all and easily surviving on normal food! Those bastard humans are the real monsters for killing my family for no good reason!"

Not to mention he monsters could have helped humans not need to develop so hostile but indtead they sat back and watch and talked about how brutal humans were becoming and how terrible it was while busying themselves making everything worse because human suffering amuses them. They brought their destruction upon themselves and reaped what they sowed.

Take Akuha for example. She hates humans because they tortured and executed her sister in China. So, she created Fairy Tale with the intent of exterminating the human species for the actions of a handful of Chinese villagers in a tiny, poor, primitive village. Villagers the two vampires had been preying upon.

She does not care that the only reason the villagers suspected her sister was a vampire is because Akuha murdered a human boy in a nearby village the sisters then fled from. A human boy her siste, Jasmine, was in love with, no less.

So, to sum it up and what general monster mentality is like: Akuha and Jasmine were feeding on humans in a primitive, backwater village. Akuha vampirically murders her sister's love interest for basically no reason and this gets them ousted as vampires so they flee to another village. The new village is in alert for vampires thanks to Akuha which gets her sister captured and punished for the murder Akuha committed. Akuha then kills everyone and decides that the entire human species is irredemably evil and swears on her sister's corpse (a sister liked humanity and loved a human, mind) that she will avenge her sister by exterminating the human species. For her sister's murder. Which Akuha was personally responsible for after destroying her sister's life and happiness and love for no reason but her arrogance.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Rosario-verse monsters think. Yeah, they are that ridiculous, hypocritical, and always pass the buck for the consequences of their own actions.
I love it so much! This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! I do wish someone could make a manga out of this. That would be cool! But your story is very amazing!
the frosty nater chapter 48 . 4/23
Love this fan fiction , dude it was the best thing ever
Fiery Touch XD chapter 48 . 3/17
every time I read this chapter, I get that nice feeling. kinda like a feeling of completion. like, this is exactly what I wanted. thank you. such an amazing story.
Type your review for this chapter here...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Seriously, what the hell is with your stories and Moka getting raped...
Guest chapter 48 . 12/1/2016
All around amazing story

Also yukari what the hell that was 100% uncalled for
Master118 chapter 48 . 7/16/2016
This was a great story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
This is why the harem route is best. Everyone wins. Sharing is caring.
Gamera68 chapter 48 . 6/14/2016
Good story with a happy ending. :)
Gamera68 chapter 44 . 6/14/2016
Poor Gin. I almost feel bad for him.
Almost.
Gamera68 chapter 41 . 6/14/2016
Poor Kyoko O_O

She tried to have the "talk" with Mizore and failed miserably.
Gamera68 chapter 40 . 6/14/2016
Geez, Mizore doesn't know how to hold back, does she?
It was so funny how she went on and on about her grand plan w/ Tsukune.
Gamera68 chapter 39 . 6/14/2016
Mizore-chan, you can't say that to Kasumi! She has a weak constitution!
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »