Reviews for My Snow Girl
MrColonello chapter 48 . 11/1
I started reading today, and can't stop before the end.
It was great FanFic! I love this :)
Will chapter 3 . 10/14
I'm sure this is pretty late since you wrote this a while ago but you seem to really know how to catch the emotions of a reader and the explaination you put for the relationship was flawless I could feel the disappointment in the character and the misunderstanding of it all. Great job :)
pitchman89 chapter 1 . 9/6
Best fanfic evr
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 2 . 8/31
Shit this chapter was dark, but different. I liked it.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 8/31
Very good.
Karharot chapter 48 . 8/22
A very nice and well written story. Pretty much the only thing that I didn't like was the end (the small bit after the time skip, it was just far too positive, especially with what happened to FT) while the rest was really enjoyable (I keep laughing at Mizore visit at Tsukune home ;).
the school actually only has a no boys in the girls dorms rule. not he other way around though.
mizore is so adorable when she's angry
That...was rather anticlimatic,but I still love the story.
1337Pwny chapter 48 . 7/31
48 chapters of greatness, best two days spent reading!
Best fan fiction I've ever read
nickv chapter 1 . 7/14
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this and your other works with RV and Sekirei.
this one is my personal favorite and I hope you continue writing awesome stuff
I loved this fic, I need a great Tsuzorie fic. I don't know if you mad another one or a sequel but I hope you do.
mordreek chapter 48 . 2/12
hmm, not bad, kind of reminded me of Londo from Babylon 5, with the not listening properly to advice and the law of unintended consequences and all, but good none-the-less.
mordreek chapter 44 . 2/12
OK, Am I the only one disturbed by Yukari's actions just now? Who's the rapist here? the statutory or the enact-er?
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »