Reviews for My Snow Girl
I loved this fic, I need a great Tsuzorie fic. I don't know if you mad another one or a sequel but I hope you do.
mordreek chapter 48 . 2/12
hmm, not bad, kind of reminded me of Londo from Babylon 5, with the not listening properly to advice and the law of unintended consequences and all, but good none-the-less.
mordreek chapter 44 . 2/12
OK, Am I the only one disturbed by Yukari's actions just now? Who's the rapist here? the statutory or the enact-er?
mordreek chapter 39 . 2/12
Poor mother, she just can't catch a break.
mordreek chapter 16 . 2/12
Oh this is beautiful, Kurumu really does not have good timing does she? Can't really argue with Ms. Nekonome either, if he can't make up his mind, the right thing to do is not go further with either...but where would the fun be in that.
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/12
And there we have a man actually admitting he fucked up with 2 women and meaning it. A nice resolution to the seeing 2 people issue I saw coming.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/12
Aw, this is so sweet, it should be ice cream. I really like how you have established the dynamic between Mizore and Tsukune. They genuinely care about each other but have some genuine culture gaps/communications issues that fit perfectly within the story and lore as well as the basic teenager stuff. I also enjoy how you have altered the meeting of the others like Gin, Kurumu, and Yukari to fit the AU, it meshes well and establishes new story archs as well.
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/12
And so we have an interesting deviation from canon, and a promising start too.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Love the story
Kawa Neko chapter 48 . 1/5
Best story ever. ω
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Again, things are moving really quickly... I suppose you just aren't good with slow-moving stories? That's fine, I can dig it.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hmm, that was quick. Perhaps a chapter of buildup might have been necessary, if only to develop the emotions and relationships a bit. I hope this doesn't hug the canon plot too much...
Akemi Homura-san chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
Fujisaki Miyabi was a vampire.
maxe03 chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
Really this is what he get for still being so hardhead and dense
maxe03 chapter 38 . 11/21/2014
Wow what a good chapter i didnt see alot of that coming. kinda surprised tskune thougth that what happened to him was a dream
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »