Reviews for My Snow Girl
The PhantomHokage chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Another great chapter I really like this story well I hope you will update soon
A fan of Mizore chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Ahaha! Mizore is far better than Moka!

And this is at least as funny as the manga itself. :D
Siriusly Grim chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
good
weixuan18 chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Have to say, that's a gd topic to investigate, haha. Gin being the one that's bashed this time round...
Jjvalour chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Mizore seems a bit more pro-active in a vicious manner than I remember her being, oh well.
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
this is a very intresting take on the seris. tskune could be with any of the girls easy, more so moka then anyone else. so seeing how shes second and mizore is first i wonder how this will turn out. kinda wish he would get both. and its intresting hos you have kuru she seems slightly evil in this one lol
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
I like the way you made Mizore so tough and over protective of Tsukune, it was cute!

I wonder what Kurumu did to Tsukune to give him bad dreams.

Keep up the great work!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
YES! I CAN FINALLY REVEIW! *ahem* anyway, great job! Continue Soon!
NefCanuck chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Fun chapter, cat fights and Mizore dealing Gin a *very* cold hand D even as she basically sics him on Moka -shudder-

Sadly I don't think Gin would take a hint if you applied it with a sledgehammer, but we shall see...

Awesome stuff :)
Valiant Naberius chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
OWNED! damn you really have it in for Gin, don't you? meh, i thing he deserves whatever he gets for being that much of a conceited bastard. though i wonder...are you gonna kill him again?
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
It's impressive the way you alter all the little events in such a way to make them nearly follow canon to the letter, without sarificing enjoyment!
Knives91 chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
The beating of a lifetime just occurred, no doubt.

Most excellent. More please.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Awesome chapter update soon.
MikeJV37 chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
LOL! GREAT CHAPTER, REALLY FUN STUFF, KEEP IT UP.

Mike
Kyrial Arthian chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
*cackles* Hahaha, Mizore-chan is so delightfully devious. :) I hope Gin does redeem himself though. The impression I get from him in the series, as it goes on, is one similar to Jiraiya in Naruto. A total pervert, with outdated views on women, but still a good guy when push comes to shove.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »