Reviews for My Snow Girl
The PhantomHokage chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter can't wait to see more
bobbetter chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Are you just TRYING to make Mizore go psychotic? lol.
Six-string Samurai chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Another interesting chapter, lets see how you deal Gin's hand this time around.
evelsaint93 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Booho Moka got raped for like a month... Add in a new twist. Moka gets pregnant and goes Emo.O_O
Valiant Naberius chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
and that makes three! now we get to see how he interacts with the resident succubus. oh boy, that should be fun...
Paladin-kriss chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
nice one
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Uh, Kurumu has appeared, what's in store for poor Tsukune?

Nice chapter, I like the over-protective Mizore, but I think your're being a bit too hard on poor Moka. Oh well, I guess in time she'll get Mizore' trust.

Keep up the great work and please update soon!
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Ah ha, so Tsukune did let Moka take a drink (Amazing to watch Moka tell Gin to lay off) methinks this change will be a lot better for Moka, as long as Gin the furvert doesn't try anything... uh oh this *is* Gin we're talking about O_o

Hrm, Tsukune interviewing Kurumu... this should be entertaining ;)
Lighting-Squall chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
anoter great chapter, can wait to read more D
Knives91 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
This shall not end well. Can you say, CATFIGHT!

Nice stuff. Keep at it.
KingQrunk chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Im really enjoying this story. Might have to start looking for more Rosario Vampire fics to satiate my appetite.
Aaron Leach chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Awesome chapter update soon.
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Look out! Another one! :)
King Hawke chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I wouldn't be sad if you somehow killed Gin. but, as for Tsukune, having an overprotective, beautiful stalker girlfriend can have its advantages. keep up the good work!
Valiant Naberius chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
a nice bit of story progression in this chapter. so are you gonna follow the original plot from a different point of view, or are you planning on splitting from it and doing your own thing?
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »