Reviews for My Snow Girl
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Die Yahoo, Die! (Kills Yahoo with many guns) It sounds so weird, not that I'm nagging your writing. I loved the chap!
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
“Uhm, is it me, or dot eh girls here not like you very much?”

This was the only blatant error that slipped past you. Otherwise, good form as usual.
Kyrial Arthian chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Haha, poor Tsukune. XD That's really all I can say about this chapter. XD

Well, no... one other thing. I think Kurumu is saying 'Yahoo!' a bit too much. Or rather, she seems to be saying it in places where it just doesn't fit. Like when she says “Oh that’s funny! Yahoo! Oh Tsukune you have a great sense of humor, pilot’s license!” Aside from that though, spot on characterization for her. :)
Lighting-Squall chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
another great chapter...and i dont know if its just me or your chapters are getting shorter anyways cant wait to read more of your fics
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Awesome chapter update soon.
Heliosion chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Possibly the shortest interview in history... And the flying genius! I see what your up to! I support you a hundred percent! Good work!
King Hawke chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
*sighs* Kurmuru is going to make Tsukune die early of a heart attack! that is, if the snow girl doesn't put them both on ice first.
Darthme1011 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
very nice
the grey mage chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
BlackNhite chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
This is fairly well done.

Your little shift in introduction of the girls was an interesting concept, but I love how the sory itself is changing based around that event.

I especially like how you've varied the characters' developement with the change in situation. Now with Kurumu making her first appearance simulatneously with Gin, I can't wait to see where this goes.
Kyrial Arthian chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Wow. I decided to look for Rosario Vampire fics here, fully expecting either to not find any, or for there to be nothing good. Imagine my surprise when I find not only that there are fics here, but one with my absolute favorite pairing ever, and by the author of one my favorite Naruto fics! (I love A Mother's Love! I've read it several times.) This fic is looking great so far! I can't wait to see more.
MikeJV37 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
LOL, great chap and good work on the storyline.
Heliosion chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Nicely done. I was worried that Kurumu wasnt going to get into this fic! I am so pleased you did include her but this does feel a tad shorter than your other chapters. Its good work and please keep it up for me yah!
The PhantomHokage chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter can't wait to see more
bobbetter chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Are you just TRYING to make Mizore go psychotic? lol.
1,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »