Reviews for My Snow Girl
Shirayuki-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story *.*
Lu Bane Na chapter 40 . 10/28/2012
Hmm, I know a Fairy Tail in another anime that's all good and just. Though it would be my wild imagination if they both clashed, none the less, I haven't read the manga yet so I'm very interested in what's going to happen. It's something to do with Alucard, right?
Lu Bane Na chapter 39 . 10/28/2012
LMAO...that's just too much for anyone human mother.
Lu Bane Na chapter 38 . 10/28/2012
Damn, I knew using that mirror on Tsukune was going to do that! God, I so called that. Hokuto had no idea what he was dealing with. Now with the mirror destroyed and the students back to normal, I can't wait to see the aftermath of all of this.
Lu Bane Na chapter 37 . 10/28/2012
hmm, wonder how Saki feels about her having unknowingly convince Tsukune to side with the bad guys? Irony in this story is heavy and funny.
Lu Bane Na chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
dang, Tsukune's gone beast-mode on them. I'd like to see more of his abilities and a better explanation of them.
Lu Bane Na chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
yah, Tsukune got the popsicle out of his butt and regained some bits of rationale.
Lu Bane Na chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
I'm sorry, but when I see the name Jack Frost, I can't help but think of the nice, funny spirit trapped in a snowman.
Lu Bane Na chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Yeah, I was already aware of the snow people's biology and I hate it for them. And damn, that yeti didn't play around. It's like it was built to kill snow people.
Lu Bane Na chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I want to know too! WHAT KIND OF AMAZING FAMILY IS THIS?!
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
ironnnnnnyyyyyyy!
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
God, Mizore's awesome. I'd take her over Sherlock Holmes anyday, plus, I'm glad you did go through that entire peeping tom episode, cuz so many other stories do them to where it's just deja vu.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
aww, happy beginnings, plus that jackass got his ass kicked, or killed, since you mentioned brain matter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Mizore was always one of my favorite women in this story. Her habit of stalking people and popping up out of the snow like daisies (metaphorically, of course) was always funny, and her emo tone of voice kept her interesting. Plus, her parents were pretty awesome, though I wouldn't want my dad running around in an abominable snowman outfit.
Blazeb79 chapter 48 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story line. I'm always a fan of the jealousy the girls display. Great just great book. 5 stars.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »