Reviews for My Snow Girl
Guest chapter 48 . 7/1/2012
Lol such a sudden end, though I have to say it fits the theme quite a bit. I normally don't like endings like this, but this was such BS I just loved it. The way it was written kept me enraptured the entire time and the characters were consistent. Loved the story.

Signed Deci The 7ThSin
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You should make a story where, like this one, tskune doesn't fall in love with moka but with kurumu instead
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love it could of had one more chaper to it in my book but its great
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 48 . 6/24/2012
if i was a book reporter i wood give this book highest rateing
shinigan no sora chapter 48 . 6/17/2012
I waited to finish the story to reveiw it

It was amazing and I loved it especially the end

I also had my wife read it and she enjoyed it thouroughly

What we found kind of funny is you made tsukune and mizore's relationship like an exaggerated form of mine and MY OWN mizore

Yeah that's right my wifes name is mizore. U jelly? :3
stormdove chapter 48 . 6/1/2012
i thought it was a good story over all but you smeed rushed at the end
Cross Lumino chapter 48 . 5/15/2012
I read this whole thing from beginning to end and loved how you developed the story. I am also a big fan of the mizorextsukune pairing. overall I loved this story. and I gotta admit I thought that part with Yukari and Gin was hilarious.
Lord Naera chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

Lord Naera chapter 48 . 5/2/2012
Where do I begin? First, that I created an account just to review this story. Yes, it was that good. Actually, "good" doesn't even come close. This it the first ever fanfic I've read that I've liked better than the source material (which couldn't possibly be because I like Mizore-chan so much . nope, that's not the reason at all). This has all the great elements of a good story, presented in a masterful and original way. I just have so many good things to say about "My Snow Girl" I could just sit here for hours writing them all (but somehow I doubt anyone would want to read that .), so let me just say this. Congratulations on writing one of the best storys I have ever read. Sequal please? .
A.G. Fanfics chapter 48 . 4/30/2012
Easily my top favorite for stories here. MizoreXTsukune is my favorite pairing, and this works so well. Ending is a little rushed, but still, fantastic story.
LargerSnowdevil chapter 48 . 4/25/2012
Great story loved it so much but I think that it wound down a little to fast at the end
Sweet-Name-Of-The-Dragons chapter 48 . 4/23/2012
SheldOg21 chapter 48 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful Story :D

I loved every chapter!
Lina03 chapter 48 . 4/18/2012
great story i loved it thanks for sharing
Isamu Mamoru chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Lolz when Moka said "Should you ever need me," it reminded me of the movie "Labrynth" XD But really good story really like it so far
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »