Reviews for My Snow Girl
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
God, Mizore's awesome. I'd take her over Sherlock Holmes anyday, plus, I'm glad you did go through that entire peeping tom episode, cuz so many other stories do them to where it's just deja vu.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
aww, happy beginnings, plus that jackass got his ass kicked, or killed, since you mentioned brain matter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Mizore was always one of my favorite women in this story. Her habit of stalking people and popping up out of the snow like daisies (metaphorically, of course) was always funny, and her emo tone of voice kept her interesting. Plus, her parents were pretty awesome, though I wouldn't want my dad running around in an abominable snowman outfit.
Blazeb79 chapter 48 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story line. I'm always a fan of the jealousy the girls display. Great just great book. 5 stars.
guncannon109 chapter 47 . 10/21/2012
Just a quick note, usually in Japanese culture when two people become as close as Tsukune and Mizore do here they stop referring to them by nicknames like "Tsukune-Kun" and "Mizore-Chan". For instance, when Mizore says "Welcome home Tsukune-kun," it would sound more natural if she just said "Welcome home Tsukune." Just something to keep in mind.

Note: I'm posting this in response to story in general, I tried posting on the final chapter but was unable to because I already posted a review of that chapter.
wolfsblood13 chapter 48 . 10/20/2012
I love! this story to bad the anime didn't happen like that.
guncannon109 chapter 48 . 10/19/2012
Epilogue's a little cheesy, but all in all great work. I really enjoyed it.
LSPK136 chapter 48 . 9/23/2012
Good story...
AnimeFreak505 chapter 48 . 9/19/2012
LotLoF I think your probably one of my favorite authors, your story's are always the exact rigt length and are always complete and there are many of them usually from my favorite anime keep up the good work and maybe a sequel?
guncannon109 chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Loving where you're going with this. I find this to be a much better story than the Anime. (Though I still love it!)
guncannon109 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
"Petyr stood in the cemetery under the velvet moon." I see what you did there.
Disturbed911 chapter 48 . 9/11/2012
Amazing! I know you probably won't write a sequel but please write more Mizore and Tsukune fanfics because this was the best fanfic I've ever read. God I love Mizore.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/11/2012
*hopes to God for a sequel* this is the only good Mizore and Tsukune fanfic I can find. Even if you don't want to write a sequel then at least write some more because this story was amazing. Stayed up all night reading it and I wish this was the way the manga went because I love Mizore.
guncannon109 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Why couldn't you have written for the Anime?
guncannon109 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Pretty good start. Most people forget that with character role reversal, you need to keep the character the same despite the role. Good to see that didn't happen here. Also, Mizore is with out a doubt my favourite character in the series. But, whenever Tsukune and Moka pass eachother, for some reason I feel sad.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »