Reviews for My Snow Girl
Lu Bane Na chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
I'm sorry, but when I see the name Jack Frost, I can't help but think of the nice, funny spirit trapped in a snowman.
Lu Bane Na chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Yeah, I was already aware of the snow people's biology and I hate it for them. And damn, that yeti didn't play around. It's like it was built to kill snow people.
Lu Bane Na chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I want to know too! WHAT KIND OF AMAZING FAMILY IS THIS?!
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
ironnnnnnyyyyyyy!
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
God, Mizore's awesome. I'd take her over Sherlock Holmes anyday, plus, I'm glad you did go through that entire peeping tom episode, cuz so many other stories do them to where it's just deja vu.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
aww, happy beginnings, plus that jackass got his ass kicked, or killed, since you mentioned brain matter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Mizore was always one of my favorite women in this story. Her habit of stalking people and popping up out of the snow like daisies (metaphorically, of course) was always funny, and her emo tone of voice kept her interesting. Plus, her parents were pretty awesome, though I wouldn't want my dad running around in an abominable snowman outfit.
Blazeb79 chapter 48 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story line. I'm always a fan of the jealousy the girls display. Great just great book. 5 stars.
guncannon109 chapter 47 . 10/21/2012
Just a quick note, usually in Japanese culture when two people become as close as Tsukune and Mizore do here they stop referring to them by nicknames like "Tsukune-Kun" and "Mizore-Chan". For instance, when Mizore says "Welcome home Tsukune-kun," it would sound more natural if she just said "Welcome home Tsukune." Just something to keep in mind.

Note: I'm posting this in response to story in general, I tried posting on the final chapter but was unable to because I already posted a review of that chapter.
wolfsblood13 chapter 48 . 10/20/2012
I love! this story to bad the anime didn't happen like that.
guncannon109 chapter 48 . 10/19/2012
Epilogue's a little cheesy, but all in all great work. I really enjoyed it.
LSPK136 chapter 48 . 9/23/2012
Good story...
AnimeFreak505 chapter 48 . 9/19/2012
LotLoF I think your probably one of my favorite authors, your story's are always the exact rigt length and are always complete and there are many of them usually from my favorite anime keep up the good work and maybe a sequel?
guncannon109 chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Loving where you're going with this. I find this to be a much better story than the Anime. (Though I still love it!)
guncannon109 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
"Petyr stood in the cemetery under the velvet moon." I see what you did there.
1,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »