Reviews for My Snow Girl
Karma, indeed.

Or was it magic?

Yukari! O_O
Gamera68 chapter 15 . 6/14
Yeah, that's JUST the way adults settle things. Right.
Gamera68 chapter 14 . 6/14
Mizore wears a size 4 shoe? She must have some reallllly tiny feet! O_O

Overall it was a cute date.
Gamera68 chapter 13 . 6/14
This is why I always ship Tsukune with Moka. They're perfect for each other. That's my opinion, of course.
Gamera68 chapter 6 . 6/14
Ha ha, the stupid dog got what he deserved. This is a different take on Rosario and I do like it so far. :)
Fiery Touch XD chapter 48 . 4/17
Geez. better than I expected. it was a happy ending, sorta. thanks anyways for the Amazing story.
Sirus7009 chapter 48 . 3/28
Ho...ly... That was amazing. It's been a while since I became THAT engrossed in a fanfiction. Especially since this one had an actual endig and didn't just cut off for once...

Then ending made it seem like you had a sequel or epilogue in mind...? I would love to see that, although considering the age of this fanfiction, I doubt it.

Nonetheless, this was downright amazing. Easily one of the best, no THE best TsukunexMizore fanfiction I have read, hands down. I truly do thank you for this treasure, it was a wonderful read.
Patcrickstar chapter 48 . 3/10
Good story
Mudsaur chapter 24 . 2/1
Man, you have a serious negativity towards humans.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
BE. Goog. Off. The elf
MrColonello chapter 48 . 11/1/2015
I started reading today, and can't stop before the end.
It was great FanFic! I love this :)
Will chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I'm sure this is pretty late since you wrote this a while ago but you seem to really know how to catch the emotions of a reader and the explaination you put for the relationship was flawless I could feel the disappointment in the character and the misunderstanding of it all. Great job :)
pitchman89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Best fanfic evr
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Shit this chapter was dark, but different. I liked it.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015