Reviews for My Snow Girl
Gamera68 chapter 36 . 6/14/2016
Okay, now Yukari LOVES Gin.
And Outer Moka is starting to sound a lot like her Inner self.
I have a feeling her rosary seal may be weakening. (maybe)

And Tsukune's at death's door again? Can't the guy ever get a break?
Gamera68 chapter 34 . 6/14/2016
Looks like **** hit the fan and hard!
Gamera68 chapter 32 . 6/14/2016
Bad Yukari! Bad!

"Ah, but it feels so good, ~desu!"
Gamera68 chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
The sky will break the dimensional barrier will crack b/c of Hotuko.
Gamera68 chapter 28 . 6/14/2016
OK, what alternate dimension did I fall into where Moka ASKED Gin to go on a date?
Gamera68 chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
What kind of family is this?! Seriously, she told her mom everything and she even did "that" to him.
I guess all those years of sucking on a lollipop sure paid off for her, right?
Gamera68 chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
Wow, that escalated quickly O_O

I blame the snow white flowers...
Gamera68 chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Oh boy... the field of flowers... wonderful. He's going to get drugged up soon. O_O
Gamera68 chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Karma, indeed.

Or was it magic?

Yukari! O_O
Gamera68 chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Yeah, that's JUST the way adults settle things. Right.
Gamera68 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Mizore wears a size 4 shoe? She must have some reallllly tiny feet! O_O

Overall it was a cute date.
Gamera68 chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
This is why I always ship Tsukune with Moka. They're perfect for each other. That's my opinion, of course.
Gamera68 chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Ha ha, the stupid dog got what he deserved. This is a different take on Rosario and I do like it so far. :)
Fiery Touch XD chapter 48 . 4/17/2016
Geez. better than I expected. it was a happy ending, sorta. thanks anyways for the Amazing story.
Sirus7009 chapter 48 . 3/28/2016
Ho...ly... That was amazing. It's been a while since I became THAT engrossed in a fanfiction. Especially since this one had an actual endig and didn't just cut off for once...

Then ending made it seem like you had a sequel or epilogue in mind...? I would love to see that, although considering the age of this fanfiction, I doubt it.

Nonetheless, this was downright amazing. Easily one of the best, no THE best TsukunexMizore fanfiction I have read, hands down. I truly do thank you for this treasure, it was a wonderful read.
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »