Reviews for My Snow Girl
Lazurman chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
I know dat feel, bro... No...wait...I don't know dat feel; I haven't even had a date yet!

...I've gotta get off FF...
Lazurman chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Oh dear... I hate it when true meanings become lost in translation.
Pheonix of the freezing blaze chapter 48 . 8/3/2013
This is the best fan-fiction i have ever had the pleasure to read. It has an abundance of plot sweeteners and near flawless spelling and grammar. This is truly a great story.
Richard Amadeus Rightmire chapter 48 . 7/26/2013
All of this amazingness... T_T
trei appleby chapter 48 . 7/25/2013
OMG how are you this talented. I mean you are the greatest fan-fic writer I have ever had the immense pleasure to read and I've personally read over 9000 fan-fics.
Naoto Love chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was possibly the best RV fanfics I have read. I love Mizore, and am glad to see a story representing her so well. A plentiful mixture of humor, romance, and drama to make what I think is a perfect story. Near to no mistakes in spelling and a very wide vocabulary. Not to much emphasis on sex scenes and perfect amount of romance to make an excellent story. It is very "long". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love long stories. But with every long story there are scenes that are too short. Like, the shirayuki flowers scene. I feel that could've gone on slightly longer, maybe more description on what they were feeling, or the beautiful scent. You are a really good writer, and hope to come across another one of your stories in the RV section. This story gets my highest rating so far of 9.7 out of 10 Rosaries because I feel that the others would've reacted differently to the news of picking Mizore. But it's hard to pick out flaws in such a near perfect story. It was worth the time it took to read. "Rosario Vampire reviewer, Shirayuki Mizore, out"
Psychoticsnail chapter 48 . 6/26/2013
Well after about 3 hours of reading this, i felt compelled to login (the last time i logdin was at least 8 months now) and say that this story is one of the best i have read, i will be following your stories from now on, keep up the good work
K1 X Bell chapter 48 . 6/22/2013
Well, after sitting here for 2 1/2 hours... I have this to say. "Damn I'm tired... but it was so worth it!"

This has to be one of the best fics I've ever read, it just blows me away! A solid 10 out of 10, 5 out of 5, and two thumbs up! Woot Woot!
kombatant88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
what if the first girl he met was kurumu?
Kynoiche chapter 48 . 6/12/2013
I've come to realize that the best Rosario Vampire stories are all written by authors who's usernames start with lord. Lord of the land of fire, Lord Brone Grey, and Lord Daemon. Just something I noticed as I finished this wonderful story of yours.
Joshua chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
Just started and finished this today :D
And your story, nice work!
Biblio388 chapter 48 . 5/31/2013
Wow. This is an excellent fic. The story is great and I really liked the ending.
Arkisenn chapter 39 . 5/30/2013
Best chapter to date.
The Avaricious chapter 48 . 4/28/2013
Not gonna lie, I loved this story a lot.
Mizore is by far my favourite character in the series, and the idea of Tsukune being with her is awesome. The storyline this took was something I haven't seen before, it was new and exciting and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
P.S. due to how much I liked this story I will be reading it again, and saving it onto my computer, if it's not a problem thanks for your good material
MaverickHunter13 chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Great chapter! I really liked how you gave Gin Joliet Jake's plea from The Blues
Brothers, which is one of my favorite movies. I also liked how he got "punished" by
Yukari; it was a good little bit of comedy. I can't wait to see how the story ends, so
for now I'll just say good luck and keep up the good work.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »