Reviews for My Snow Girl
MaverickHunter13 chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Great chapter! I really liked how you gave Gin Joliet Jake's plea from The Blues
Brothers, which is one of my favorite movies. I also liked how he got "punished" by
Yukari; it was a good little bit of comedy. I can't wait to see how the story ends, so
for now I'll just say good luck and keep up the good work.
demonfiend chapter 48 . 4/14/2013
dammit why did it have to end
Digitize27 chapter 48 . 4/9/2013
'Most chemical reactions won't occcur'... No chemical reactions would happen at absolute zero, molecules wouldn't even be able to vibrate, at all.
Digitize27 chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
I have to say the demon thing was rather cool although Hokuto's death was slightly anticlimactic
Digitize27 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Ironically, I saw that one coming :P
Servelweg chapter 48 . 4/2/2013
My favorite Rosariovampire fanfic out there.
Seriously great work, i love the concept of basing all the new developement on the consequences of a single changed event.

I signed up just recently, years after i read this FF because i couldnt forget this FF.
Thanks for the good work.
Psychochiken chapter 48 . 4/2/2013
Okay, this is honestly one of the best damn stories I've ever read. No joke, you good person, are a genius! I personally love the Tsukune and Mizore pairing. And you made this an absolutely perfect story. I loved every minute of it. Saying that you did a great job would be an understatement about how I feel about this story. You are truly brilliant.
jacobdark95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great work i like how he doesn't end up with moka in this one.
Xroyalfighter18X chapter 48 . 3/30/2013
Damn bro that had to be the best fanfic i have ever read xD !
Mechamech-Leviathen chapter 48 . 3/3/2013
another amazing story!
Wrandral chapter 48 . 2/25/2013
wonder what saki wanted
cj1of4 chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
Didn't quite good the way I was hoping, but still a good story.
cj1of4 chapter 45 . 2/24/2013
"Miyabi Mizore"? So... Uber pissed off, frost devil empowered Snow Boy anyone?
cj1of4 chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
Ok, on second thought it looks like the New Paper club is going to get caught in a turf war between Anti-Thesis and the Police Committee
cj1of4 chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
Wait! Does this mean that the News Paper club with be HELPING Anti-Thesis deal with the Police Committee!? If you pull this off, it is going to be EPIC!
1,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »