Reviews for My Snow Girl
Ariyana chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
BE. Goog. Off. The elf
MrColonello chapter 48 . 11/1/2015
I started reading today, and can't stop before the end.
It was great FanFic! I love this :)
Will chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I'm sure this is pretty late since you wrote this a while ago but you seem to really know how to catch the emotions of a reader and the explaination you put for the relationship was flawless I could feel the disappointment in the character and the misunderstanding of it all. Great job :)
pitchman89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Best fanfic evr
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Shit this chapter was dark, but different. I liked it.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Very good.
Karharot chapter 48 . 8/22/2015
A very nice and well written story. Pretty much the only thing that I didn't like was the end (the small bit after the time skip, it was just far too positive, especially with what happened to FT) while the rest was really enjoyable (I keep laughing at Mizore visit at Tsukune home ;).
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
the school actually only has a no boys in the girls dorms rule. not he other way around though.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
mizore is so adorable when she's angry
Guest chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
That...was rather anticlimatic,but I still love the story.
1337Pwny chapter 48 . 7/31/2015
48 chapters of greatness, best two days spent reading!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/18/2015
Best fan fiction I've ever read
nickv chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this and your other works with RV and Sekirei.
this one is my personal favorite and I hope you continue writing awesome stuff
Guest chapter 48 . 4/21/2015
I loved this fic, I need a great Tsuzorie fic. I don't know if you mad another one or a sequel but I hope you do.
mordreek chapter 48 . 2/12/2015
hmm, not bad, kind of reminded me of Londo from Babylon 5, with the not listening properly to advice and the law of unintended consequences and all, but good none-the-less.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »