Reviews for My Snow Girl
Karharot chapter 48 . 8/22/2015
A very nice and well written story. Pretty much the only thing that I didn't like was the end (the small bit after the time skip, it was just far too positive, especially with what happened to FT) while the rest was really enjoyable (I keep laughing at Mizore visit at Tsukune home ;).
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
the school actually only has a no boys in the girls dorms rule. not he other way around though.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
mizore is so adorable when she's angry
Guest chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
That...was rather anticlimatic,but I still love the story.
1337Pwny chapter 48 . 7/31/2015
48 chapters of greatness, best two days spent reading!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/18/2015
Best fan fiction I've ever read
nickv chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this and your other works with RV and Sekirei.
this one is my personal favorite and I hope you continue writing awesome stuff
Guest chapter 48 . 4/21/2015
I loved this fic, I need a great Tsuzorie fic. I don't know if you mad another one or a sequel but I hope you do.
mordreek chapter 48 . 2/12/2015
hmm, not bad, kind of reminded me of Londo from Babylon 5, with the not listening properly to advice and the law of unintended consequences and all, but good none-the-less.
mordreek chapter 44 . 2/12/2015
OK, Am I the only one disturbed by Yukari's actions just now? Who's the rapist here? the statutory or the enact-er?
mordreek chapter 39 . 2/12/2015
Poor mother, she just can't catch a break.
mordreek chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
Oh this is beautiful, Kurumu really does not have good timing does she? Can't really argue with Ms. Nekonome either, if he can't make up his mind, the right thing to do is not go further with either...but where would the fun be in that.
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
And there we have a man actually admitting he fucked up with 2 women and meaning it. A nice resolution to the seeing 2 people issue I saw coming.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Aw, this is so sweet, it should be ice cream. I really like how you have established the dynamic between Mizore and Tsukune. They genuinely care about each other but have some genuine culture gaps/communications issues that fit perfectly within the story and lore as well as the basic teenager stuff. I also enjoy how you have altered the meeting of the others like Gin, Kurumu, and Yukari to fit the AU, it meshes well and establishes new story archs as well.
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
And so we have an interesting deviation from canon, and a promising start too.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »