Reviews for Moonlight Hotel
Meggy The Endernator chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Have you planned to write season 3?
none chapter 28 . 10/3/2011
i your stories (summer camp -moonlight hotel) relly i like fics with all gang in it there really should be more and your fics are surely the best dc fics out there
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OK, I can already tell that you have something up YOUR sleeve, getting the three teens to England and joining the 4th. That will spell trouble for the criminals in the UK. Plus, anyone knows the best way to get Shinichi to go somewhere and Saguru used it...S.H.
EmeraldGlee chapter 28 . 6/4/2009
Wow...ah...I'm speechless...Wow...nice story...actually, scratch that...GREAT story. You really improved on your grammar and spelling in your stories. Summer Camp was good but man...I didn't expect you to improve SO much. Keep up the good work! Will there be another one after this? Hahaha, just curious. Please don't stop writing and improving yourself!

EmeraldGlee
shierysh chapter 28 . 1/27/2008
I LOVE YOUR FIC! _ Its cute,sweet, funny, adventurous, sad (I think we feel guilty for killing you now *Nervous laugh P*) and everything else! x3 You need to write more fics!

But I would like to know... Why is there 'iK' in between a few of the words...? And then there's also 'lb' at the end of the words... or something... Or is it just me? O.o
shierysh chapter 18 . 1/27/2008
ARGH! I dont get tht code thing AT ALL! Lol... Just had to tell you tht! P *Zooms off to read next chapter!*
Dittolicous chapter 28 . 3/28/2005
I LUV THE STORY ! HAKUBA & SHIHO ROCK ! SO CUTE !
Dittolicous chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
COL STORY ! I READ IT ALL ! TOOK ME TWO DAY BUT IT WAS WORTH IT !
tsurikato chapter 28 . 1/16/2005
OMG, THAT WAS SOO EFFIN GOOD! :SCREAMS SO LOUD:

T_T woow! so incredibly good! such a good mystery...action...BAH, I CAN'T WRITE LIKE

altho the spelling errors and grammatical errors...it's ok, lol. xD it's understandable. people do it a hundred of times, i'm no exception.

T_T YOU AND THIS WONDERFUL FIC ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY FAVORITE LIST!
VazeStream chapter 28 . 12/17/2004
yay! i knew you wont let kaito and shinichi die. great fic anyway. is there a sequel? but your type of writing make the readers job of breaking the code more easy. i broke the code when kaito showed the others the song lyric. well,except the -wife part. i kinda miss that part when her named was mentioned. well,jane and good job. write more soon.

not owned by anyone

kindempress

ps-write a sequel please?
kudo chapter 28 . 12/14/2004
love your story, you should make a sequel! But I was kind of looking forward to seeing Heiji and Kudo make up.
Doctor.Tracey chapter 28 . 12/8/2004
Great story! VERY long but great! And I was wondering . . . WHAT IS WITH THE STRANGE iK THING?

M.K.
Sara chapter 28 . 10/29/2004
Hi THERE !

I have to confess that this story was the most perfect story I have ever seen it was amazing I loved it I loved everyone I mean you know Ran and Shinchi and the other good action and the romance between the lovebirdswas awsome.

Bye

Have a nice time all the Detective Conan fans!(l)
Firestorm2004 chapter 28 . 10/6/2004
This is a great story. You should hurry up and finish it soon. Please update soon!
Miriae chapter 28 . 10/3/2004
OMG! You mean that is the last chapter? I mean, couldn't you nake it longer? Argh! I'm still enjoying it.

The last chapter was... well... um... okay, but I believe you could have done a better way of ending this fic of yours. Don't get me wrong, it is nice but it lacked the flare you had when you ended Summer camp2.

Please write more stories and I hope you'll be able to improve your grammar.

Ja!