Reviews for Revelation
A-game chapter 1 . 2/2
Kissing her forehead, I whispered, "See you in the morning, koishii," but she was already asleep. I stayed awake a little longer, stroking her hair and staring up at the ceiling. Until Naraku's dead and I know Kagome's mine to keep, I really have to savour these moments just in case something goes horribly wrong. Sleeping beside her like this every night, waking up with her every morning, hearing her call me 'husband'… if the gods will grant this wish, then Naraku can have the fucking Jewel and be welcome to it.
I sound like a total fucking wuss. Tell anyone and you're dead.

After i read this, i sped to my phone and told like 5 of my friends...they all replied,'WTF' and ijust told them that a certain hanyou would now kill me. Yay! inu-kun is coming! Just Kidding! though it WOULD be cool...so sad...T-T
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
love it! Inu is so misunderstood...lol! Nice job with keeping them in character.
JohnDoe-78 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was absolutely amazing! You kept these two in character so well, and you can really paint a picture for a person too. Again, amazing. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely, JohnDoe-78
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This story I enjoyed immensely! I loved how you characterized Inuyasha in this and how you slowly approached the romance and divided it so it wouldn't sound so rushed and raunchy! I love the slow love making and this was beautifully written!

InuYasha/Kagome Forever! Ja Ne!
pApAw chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
amazing..

such a normal day ;P

inu yasha and kagome in love..

love the fic..

such a sweet way to apologize and make up ;P

-paw
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it you did a fantastic job with him learning what was good for her.
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
awesome fic!
Ancient Spirit chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That's great. I'm sick of reading little quickies and this was exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
An awesome account of what goes through Inuyasha's mind when he thinks about Kagome and their relationship. I could feel his heart breaking and his self-hatred when he realized that that was the first time Kagome was actually enjoying herself.

An amazing job! I also loved his protective remarks to the audience! XD
t wrecks chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Had to read some of your other stories- they are great!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really liked the first person Inuyasha, much more interesting than the third person that is so common, especially when he's threatening to use the Wind Scar on me.

I'm also happy to see someone finally doing a relationship-building fic, it's refreshing.

Shadow
Fenik Fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A wonderful story, but I mainly wanted to wish your tall,tufy-eared bishie and my main squees Fenikkusuken a Happy Valentines Day!

Fenik
KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wow, a charming and heartfelt story. I love Inuyasha's commentary to the reader; he may be a wuss with Kagome, but he'll beat the hell out of the reader! lol
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was wonderful to see the changes and to see through Inuyasha's pov. :) Good job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »