Reviews for Taboo Attack!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Some of them was fairly amusing, although I'm surprised by how many made an error while typing Voldemort.
Akasha Drake chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Now what was the name of that town where Chthulu was summoned?

I can see it now.

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger had finally found the last of Voldemort's Horcruxes, but thanks to Griphook, they still needed a way to dispose of them. Then they had found THE BOOK and it led them to this small town in America, in what used to be the Colonies. Harry spoke quickly to the man there, and they quickly came to an agreement with them.

They would give the Horcruxes and Voldemort to the being these people served. With that in mind, they placed the remaining Horcruxes next to the lake these people mentioned, and as the villagers began to chant, so did Harry and Hermione.

But what they chanted was a single word, a name: "Voldemort." Then, as the apparitions began, people falling into the water, Harry lowered his Occlumency shields, and sent a single comment across his link to Voldemort, as he said it. "Well, Tommy. There go your Death Eaters. Think you can get here before I'm gone?" Then he swiftly closed the shields and apparated away, his and Hermione's disapparition tripping an anti-apparition jinx just as tom Marvolo Riddle apparated into the cavern, to meet his end at the Power He Knew Not: Chthulu.
drdeth2000 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Brillant story, very funny. I hope you will update soon.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Read marker
K'Treva-Kitty-Mura chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Hedwig is awesome.
Innortal chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Enjoyable as always.
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Where can i read Hedwig & the Goblet of Fire at?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Wonderful add on the the first part and really hope we can see more of these as time goes on. Sweet to see Luna make some waves, and will be very interested to see what would happen if she could get Harry to visit with her.
stealacandy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Nice!

But it could do well with some work on formatting, as well as a beta reader to correct the many typos, spelling mistakes, gramatical errors etc.

Also, regarding the two pieces I contributed (which could use a beta as well...), I go by "stealacandy" here on ff net.

Cheers,

-mo
liza123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
hee hee hee hee he

is there any more out there
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ROFL, quite the collection of vignettes to end the DE's with their own medicine. I had several ideas while reading that I'll send to you, if I can recall. By the way, Remus's scene at the end was one of my favorites. If you come up with more, I'll be waiting to read them. Kudos to all who contributed.

vern
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very good here, and yay! Nice to see how things went with these little tidbits as well, as they were all funny to read.
Opaque Opal chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Haha, this made me laugh. I didn't get to read the whole thing, but it was still really funny. You would've thunk that Rowling would've done this in her story. But ah well, very creative and amusing! Update soon!
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Pretty good.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Thanks for collecting these. A nice relaxing read (except the one one with Steve Irwin. He's weird!)

Tom A.