Reviews for Faking Suicide
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013

MOAR! Me loves it. Please

Motor boats... Lol... do they even have them In one piece..?

He's playing a dangerous game, is our ace-y boy.

Alternative ending no Justu
"Time slowed down.

The sea raced towards Ace, promising death in its churning green-grey teeth that bit down on one another.

Smoker stood there, watching, sunlight silhouetting him like a vision of god. Didn't even move. Or flinch. Or bat an eyelid. Not even a muscle. The stone statue of justice even now.

The motor boat wouldn't come in time, and what with the tides... Goddamn Steve, Ace thought, I'm going to beat the shit out of you in the next life.

He so though that would work. He'd been so damn sure of it. But he'd miscalculated...?

The icy waves seemed to leap up and drag him under, engulfing him in slushy-cold waters. Icing him still.

What a shame."

Although the way YOU ended it was fabulouslydonkeylicious and I would LOVE TO READ MOAR PLEASE.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
aw that was cute
Kina D chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
hehe cute
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That is SUCH and Ace thing. Nice one my dear. XD
Daffy from The GoldenFreaks chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OMG !Ace is so mischievous ! I love this story !Will you write another on this two ? D
Loreto W chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I LOVE IT! EVEN IF WAS SO SHORT IT WAS AWESOME! I mean so in character! I love it I love iT! it's going to my favorites!
Chep chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Really nice idea, I like it! You should definitly do more drabbles on this pairing. :)