Reviews for An Angel Fell
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Although it is an unreasonable thing to do, Bella became so emotionally dependant on Edward that she couldn't see another way to live without him. I am sure that everything she would have felt (not included in the Twilight text) is in this chapter.
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aww that's really sad. It's poetic, and romantic, but angsty at the same time. I adore it. You gotta love sad fics about romance. Well done, as usual!
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
So, I was bored at work and I decided to read over something else you'd written and I chose this one. It is beautifully written. Simply amazing.
Princess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aazing, absolutely amazing!
mermaidpotato chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow, that was really good. It's not really from a passerby POV, but it's more of a narrarator POV. I kind of imagine it as Edward's POV for some reason, probably because of the last line. But in a twisted kind of way; like, what it would be if he really wasn't interested anymore.

Sorry; I'm being random. Anyways, good job.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
this was really good, thanks
Niqi chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Lovely. If Bella ever had a fleeting selfish moment during New Moon, this would be the result. You captured the emotions wonderfully.
Heidi chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I absolutely loved this. I think this story captures the essence of the wedge between Bella and Edward during this time in New Moon. Very beautifully written. Well done.