Reviews for Nobody Knows You Like I Do
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Your description of of how Jacob is feeling in this chapter is exactly why I like his character. Well done.
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think it's gotten to a point where my words dont mean much, but believe me when I say this is amazing. You write Jacob so well. I dont think I'm very good at writing wolves, but... wow. Just... wow.
twilighter4ever-ec4e chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw, poor Jake. I think you did a wonderful job at writing from his pov. I've tried to get inside his head numerous times, but it's too difficult for me. I think because I am blinded by what Bella and/or Edward are thinking/feeling at that moment. I have always felt badly for Jacob though, yes, he does make some stupid mistakes, and he is a jerk sometimes, but he is just a kid making it up as he goes.

I think you did a fantastic job. Thank you for this little insight into his pain and suffering.
AliceWhite13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Pretty good actuallY!
Julie AV chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow. i think jake is a butt face, but here... you give him a whole new side. just like SM did in BD. now i dont mind him, and this is wonderful. i love it so so much. you can continue this please...?
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
that was beautiful
mermaidpotato chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That's so sweet. You really did a great job of describing Jacob's emotions, but it's a bit short. As you can tell from the titles of his chapters alone in BD, he's very angsty and bad at using only a few words. Like Edward, he tends to overthink everything, but unlike Edward, he's bad at opening his mind to new ideas. He kinda form-fits everything to the way he sees things (until Reneesme, of course), which is probably why you don't like him very much.

Just trying to help, but you still did a very good job. Practice makes perfect, however. Keep trying. It's really good.