Reviews for From Here to Eternity
crazyartfreak chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
You're an exceptional fanfic writer, and I love your alternate take on Breaking Dawn birth in the prequel stories. It's how I wanted the childbirth scene to go. Don't take this the wrong way, but I kinda wish Carlisle didn't go ahead and removed Bella's uterus so, you know... Bella could still make love with Edward. (I apologize if it was TMI, but as a reader, I wondered how someone could have sex after having a hysterectomy , so... again, I'm sorry if I grossed you out. I'm just morbidly curious to how this will all pan out in the end)

And I anticipate the reveal of Elizabeth's powers. I imagine Bella will be a shield, just like in the books, but who knows? Perhaps you have something else up your sleeve to give the story a more powerful sucker-punch to the readers.

Please update this story really soon! I'm dying to know what happens to Bella! It's so emotionally heartbreaking I'm almost in tears.
Bella CAN'T join the Volturi. To sacrifice herself, although a brave notion, is something that I do not wish to see unfold. Maybe the Cullens could all leave in peace, somehow, someway. If it comes to a fight, I anxiously wait to find out what happens next. Killing off a Cullen would leave me, and many others, feeling like their hearts have been smashed to pieces. Nobody wants to read about their favorite character(s) getting decapitated.

And in saying so, also having Bella spend probably decades or even centuries with the Volturi would also be what I'd be dreading to read. But thus, I leave you, as the author, to decide each of the characters' fates.

Will their lives be abruptly ended with violence? Or will the Cullens escape unscathed?
Please continue this story and provide us with another chapter. It will awesome to find out what happens next. :)
LeeseeQ chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
What! I NEED the next chapter! I hope someday you get the itch to come back and finish this fic, but if not, thanks for writing it- I sincerely enjoyed the story as well as your writing:)
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like the way this goes so much better than Breaking Dawn in some ways. I really love the way you do the bond between Edward and Bella and Between them and the baby, it's completely delicious!
Ticcing Bat chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
i liked all of this :)
Perfectdrug74 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
I wonder if Edward is going to be able to get them safely out of this mess...can't wait to see what happens!
BlueCast chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
I love it, PLEASE continue!
ashee54 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow...great story...I hope you will continue with it!
murmure etoile chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
Oh no! Please, tell me you're not gonna make Bella stay in Volterra...?

But at least Edward is with his baby girl, now!

Continue!
Naturally-Susan chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
You must update ASAP this story is really good. Please.
Sunshinedaizy chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Ok so usually fanfic doesn't bring me to tears, however the way you write my dear makes tears form in my eyes. The fact the Bella must say goodbye to her daughter and Edward forever makes me so very sad. I am like so crying right now. Good job and I can't wait to read more if you decide to finish it.

Please... finish it?
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
NO! Edward is gonna be so mad...
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Oh this is bad, very very bad. They're already going to give Elizabeth back and Bella is like "TAKE ME!" when there's no need!
murmure etoile chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Hmm...My little finger tells me that Edward is not going to like Bella's plan...

Continue!
Safaia Bara chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Wow...this is a great alternate ending to the story. I love how you incorporate the actual scenes from the book so fluidly, it all cnnects wonderfully!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

*SB*
murmure etoile chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! poor baby, alone with those Volturi... Continue! It's a great work!