Reviews for What Dreams May Tell
Terra mecca solace chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
"The dead do not-" oh come on, be more original. Apparently they haven't been watching the series close enough to know even though he says that, it did not apply to all his actions :) Cute, very.
Renalicious chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I just started watching Lexx, and I left off with the "I hate you!" episode. _ I think Kai and Xev are absurdly cute together, and just wanted to say your story made me smile. Please tell me if you're thinking about updating it!
~Rena
Mhera chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
LMAO! that is too funny...sry but it is
Azaelian chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
*smiles*

This would have been a wonderful prelude to a story, but it's just as good as a stand-one. I liked this fic, and thought it was a good idea.
Keirran chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
It's CUTE! Is there more? Good stuff, Hope you write more soon!
Grim Reaper5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
the dead don't dream. actualy the dead really don't do anything. oh well great story! write more!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
THE DEAD DO NOT DREAM... Oh well. I really liked the story anyway.
Angel Sacrifice chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
The dead do not feel attraction. Says me. Am I the only one who likes Kai dead? I don't want him to be alive. Kai being dead is one of the most interesting features of the programme. Ah, damn it, I guess I'm outnumbered in this.
Mie chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Cool! You gonna do more?
Rogue of B3K chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Its nice so far . but the thing that gets me is that kai doesn't sleep, so how can he start to have dreams? o well, its still really good anyway. I wish i had kai :( sob sob.