Reviews for No Knight In Shiny Armor
PyroTheWereCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That...was adorable. Grumpy!Adam is win.
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww! beautiful as always, stella!
Insidiously chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
1) Awesome song. The Killers make me extremly happy.

2) Okay, this was just too beautiful for words! Way too adorable, and I love it! I actually was tearing up from the sweetness of this.

3)Your fics are addicting.
jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
wow it's beautifull! it made me think of a very long poem. and you always describe Adam so great. really like he is. and he is a sort of knight. and he's an angle too!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
SQUEE! TOO CUTE, TOO CUTE! Too bad it's a oneshot, but still! Adam is so damn stupid, not to know how awesome and brave he is. At least Lawrence knows, because he's usually too stupid to see that, as well. Adam is so modest and adorable! And sarcastic! Well, Lawrence will set him straight (or gay) the next day, I'm sure. It'll take a while to make him listen, but I'm sure, with a lot of nagging, Lawrence will manage it!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
SO CUTE AND SWEET! And not angsty, for once! But a change is always good. As long as Adam and Lawrence are together and having relations, everything's fine! LOL! Lawrence is so cute to have played Knight when he was younger. That seems more like the sort of thing Adam would have done at that age. But he probably would have been looking for a vein when he was ten. XD Adam really is strong and brave, though. I'm glad Lawrence is acknowledging that. And, hopefully, he'll be able to convince Adam the next day, too. _
nicoleb chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
AW! Adam and Lawrence will be HAPPY if I review? Well, I would have reviewed anyway, but anything for those cuties! _ AW! Lawrence is so in love with Adam, it's painful! But at least he's being honest and open in this fic, especially about how brave and awesome Adam is! And Adam is so doubtful and adorably unsure if he's good for Lawrence or not (he totally is!)! But Lawrence will hammer it into his little head tomorrow, and Adam will eventually listen, because he's so attention-craving. And then he and Lawrence will probably have sex. AW! _
Taisia Kuno chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was quite wonderful and I enjoyed this ending! I loved the concept of Lawrence thinking he's a knight and how it sort of worked out in a way. I wish I could write song fics but they always wind up sounding sort of droll : But this was enough of a song fic that it also didn't just shove the song down your throat. Kudos!