Reviews for Sometimes One Head is Better
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 2/17
Integra can handle almost anything you throw at her whether it be supernatural or not, but talking about matters of the heart ... Yeah, she'd be better off locking them in a room together until they sort things out. Either way AxS is still a go! Lmfao XD
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh, dear God! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD This was hilarious! Alucard BLUSHING and over the POLICE GIRL?! Dude, you have no idea how happy you've just made me right now. I'm literally gushing over this scene as we speak. *waves hands dismissively* Okay, besides that I also loved how you used the mental link between Alucard and Integra to put the Iron Maiden in this predicament, which was completely genius. I swear, when I found out she dreamed about one of his "fantasies" I fell over laughing. I was just sitting here calmly reading your story with a smile on my face until I read that part then I lost it.
Avenging Neko chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Snnnrk, that's adorable. Poor insecure little Alucard driving Integra crazy. XD

*sshuffles off to the sequel thing for more hilarity*
Larisa chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
It's really adorable :)

Thank you!
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I HAVE BEEN READING SO MANY AXS STORIES THAT INVOLVE PREGNANCY. If you write another chapter please don't involve pregnancy. I'M BEGGING YOU.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
*laughs into a pillow* Wonderful!

Thanks for writing.
WhiteFire56 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Hiya! _

I've read a fairly large amount of your stories before (I chicken out and leave the page before I can review, though)... and I probably have to say that this is one of your best! This, in my opinion, is a really nice plot; one I've never actually read before! :)

I like how you were able to make Integra get Alucard and Seras together, without making her act really OOC. And, although you might hear this from lots of(rabid/horny/crazed) fangirls(creepers/stalkers) all the time, it was just plain adorable! You managed to throw a lot of things in that might have bumped the rating up to a T, whilst managing to keep that light, whimsical innocence to both chapters! d_b One of the most EPIC Alucard x Seras stories I've ever read!

Well, I'm probably straining your eyes with my crazed ranting, so I bid you farewell!

-WhiteFire56
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Well, I am disappointed.

This wasn't nearly as awful as I had hoped. It was cute even. Admittedly, it didn't do much to help the reader really feel Alucard's love, and Seras's confession of love was equally bland, but I don't think this story was actually about them at all. It was about Integra, head of the Hellsing organization, dealing with a vampire crush.

Here's the lines I liked the most:

From Ch. 1:

'But after the blood ink and thinly veiled threats in the first report that Alucard ever filed, it was quickly decided that someone else would have to file all future reports for any vampires employed by the English Government.'

From Ch. 2:

'Integra tried to smile warmly. It wasn't something she often did, and she couldn't quite pull it off. A concerned look passed over Seras's face and the fledgling asked, “Sir Integra, are you okay. You're not ill, are you?”

Integra's slightly disturbing attempt at a smile faded, and her face fell back to the typical somewhat sour expression.'

I noticed a foreshadowing comment in here about Seras going into heat and Alucard putting her out of her misery. Did you have the idea already for 'Run Girl Run' or did that come later?

Am I allowed a request after I disobeyed you and read this story, anyway? Yes? Oh, goody. I would love for you to write about the spawn of Alucard and Seras running around Hellsing mansion. Have you done it, already? Then please point me in that direction. If not - get to work! ;)

-LiLa
LoveHopes chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Hm prego seras... now that's a thought. Nice chap cute idea. I like it -thumbs up-
ahilty chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Techinally I doubt vampires could have babies. The, ah, "equiptment" would not work right, if ya know what I mean. Scientifically it can't happen. You could only do something magicallyish or supernaturally.
ahilty chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
All I can say is: lol.

Yeah, I don't really think "pure" when I think of Integra. Mostly when I think of Integra the first thing that pops into my mind is a komodo dragon (because no one messies with komodo dragons without regreting it.)
Rakero-chan chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
'Integra shuddered as she thought about a little Alucard running around the mansion.'

One of the funniest lines ever.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I't be nice if you continued it, but otherwise like your other fics it great, Its so hard giving constructive critique to them there all so bl00dy perfect (and I mean that as a compliment). 10/10 for the fic.
Lil-Rahl chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I think you shoudl keep writing this. There is so much more you could do. Love it anyway! XP
Azure Zangetsu chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
One day Integra, you'll hear the pitter-patter of little feet around your mansion...and then some more...and then you'll have a dozen baby vampires running around you place. Good Lord, what are you about to instigate? I thought it was funny, so keep it up.

Always Thankful - Azure Zangetsu