Reviews for Sometimes One Head is Better
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
"Just go in there and kiss her, bang her, suck her blood, or whatever you vampires do to each other." Wow...Integra's pissed. It was funny, and it cheered me up because my day has been like a bucket of crap. ANyway, thanks.

Always Thankful - Azure Zangetsu
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I lol'ed SO HARD at Integra trying to smile warmly. "Uh, Sir, are you alright? Are you sick?" hehehe. _

Very funny. I suppose I accidentally wrote the sequel? lol. Thanks for making me laugh!
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hehehe. :D Nice. Can't wait to see what happens next.
EvilVampireDucky chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Hey I like this story. Its Alucard/Seras. I'm not so sure About the sequel to Seras Sees Dead People cuz its gonna be Pip/Seras huh? I'll try it, as long as it doesnt turn into A/I. Well, you better continue this one, or i'll come hunt you down.

ttfn TIGGER! sorry that was random
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Ha! Once again, I was half-expecting Integra, through Alucard's influence or otherwise, to pretty much jump Seras and start making out with her. I have a dirty mind. :P

"Can vampires get pregnant?" Somehow I think that's going to be followed up with an "Oh God, *they can!*" Look on the bright side though, Integra, there's a 50/50 chance that the baby would end up being a little Seras instead...Or a sanity-destroying Lovecraftian cosmic horror that will rape and devour your Christian soul and...Eh, I've got to stop listening to my H.P. Lovecraft fan friend. :P

Speaking of which, if you ever decide to do a fic where Seras gets knocked up, I have a few suggestions (some of them I might have already told you) I'd be happy to share.

At least we have a good idea that Seras' until now hidden love of Alucard isn't Stockholm Syndrome, at least it doesn't seem that way.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Whaha, A little late to think of that kind of questions Inty! x3

While in this chapter the characters were not really "In-character" you did manage to make them feel the right way. I agree with Seras, Integra can be scary.
BlackMara chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Hehehehe... *evil grin*

I really would like to know what's happening now in Alucards room. Like, what are they doing. Is Alucard inviting her with open arms, is he like his normal wicked state. I WANT TO KNOW!

Oh, and about the reply...

Swedish kids have to learn english. As much as we need to learn Swedish and Math. If you don't pass thoose three things. You're not going to pass your year and will still be in the same grade the next year. Me for example started with english in grade 4. But they start around grade 1 now have I heard.

That's why we are easy to talk to if someone englishtalking is wisiting sweden. Almost everyone know a little english. Exept thoose over 50/60.

Hehe, and keep saying God Bless. I don't mind. But I wanted you to understand why I was not as polite as you. LoL
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Poor Integra. Has to play Cupid to Vampires. Thats has to be a tough job. You know I read some fics in which Alucard did "rape" Seras before.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Much better (no offense) then ch 1.. You almost captured both characters perfactly. I got quite a chuckle from Integra scaring the crap out of seres. Looking foward to the next!_
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
No OOCness detected in this one, more because we're dealing with Seras and Integra in this chapter. I liked Integra's outburst, visualizing that into my head was great, plus Seras being so incredibly innocent on the matter. (Lawl)

I laugh once more at the subliminal-ness.

Well Integra, you should know that vampires can only make other vampires through the bloodsucking. Though there are such things as dhamphirs in the vampire universe. Though since Seras is already a vampire, she's technically dead.

Though if I remember right in Volume 2 or 3, Alucard mentions Seras being half-human and half-vampire since she's still not a true vampire...

...Oh dear.
ThroughtheShadows chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Aw, a little baby Alucard? That would be one cute little hellion. But I doubt that will happen. I *almost* hope not - the antics and nonstop humor would make my head bust open! LOL. And Seras with raging pregnancy hormones...(shudders) Save us all. I love where this is going, so please keep it up.
BlackMara chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Well... what am I going to say now... ;]

I think you wrote well. Funny to read. And you somehow changed Alucards roughness to cute and back to rough again. Seriosly, we all only love him rough. Otherwise it would not be the No Life King.

And an plus for AxS begining. I hope it will become good. Because I still feel him more like a parent or a protective brother to Seras, then her mate.

And I'm happy that you did not wrote an AxI. Because they are best friends and are guardians to eachother. No love there!

But i do like SxI or PxI...

Anyway. What I wanted to ask about this one. If Integral got the dreams of Alucard linked to her mind... Is she okey with the war/blood/torture he's been trough and obviosly dream of? I mean... She must have thoose too right?
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL, ha, ha, ha! (in sing-song voice) Alucard's got a crush on Seras. And he's blushing, too! He,he. Poor Integra. I've said it before, I'll say it again; She never gets a break. I have a feeling that this is going to spread all over Hellsing, and Iscariot, and maybe even Millenium. This is really entertaining, please keep it up.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You told me Alucard would be OOC but that doesn't change how funny it is to think about the no-life-king being like a shy little boy. It Definitely is amusing. And some of the remarks ARE quite like him. Thanks you managed to cheer me up a little. For now I'll retire to my own coffin. Thanks for lifting my spirits even a little -
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ha! From the very beginning (and due to the way certain things were phrased at the end) I was half-expecting Integra was in the closet and that she was actually going to start a "surprise makeout session" with Seras. Partly to spite Alucard and partly because I was expecting Integra's "drifting thoughts" to turn out not to be Alucard's dreams after all.

Still, while I normally don't like OOCness, it certainly is something to see Alucard "on the defensive." While I think this would work better as a one-shot, I think the ending doesn't feel completely resolved and one more chapter should be devoted to what Seras has to say about all this. :P
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »