Reviews for Sometimes One Head is Better
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I've never read anything like this. I have to admit though, the characters are extremely oc but, for the fic, it works. I liked it quite a bit. Keep it up. Hehe, bashful Alucard, I never saw that coming.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Poor Integra, suffering from Alucard's terrible mind... Wait, did he mention... Dreams? Yes, poor Integra indeed. You get an applause for the subliminal-ness. XP

Alucard seemed kinda odd and a bit OOC with him being shy about the situation. However, the idea of him not wanting to do anything because her personality of being so pure is good, but I think it's that you made him act embarrassed and shy about it what threw it off a little. But then he talks about his past and then it brings back his dark personality. It leaves his character a little inconsistent to me.

It IS your first romance fic though, you need to start somewhere in order to get your practice, so it's understandable. I would think that Seras would be the one for the shy attitude, though we haven't seen her yet, so perhaps she has an even shyer one? Either way, keep going, it's good practice if anything else, and we all gotta start somewhere!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
For a moment there I thought this was going to be a a SerasxIntegra . I actually like the SerasxAlucard pairing better because it makes sense. I think you are doing good for your first romance, though I think its because of the humor. But who does not like a romantic comedy. Keep up the good work.
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3