Reviews for Digital Intervention
Rockster chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Despite I am not a big fan in bromance in general, but I had to say, this story is pretty interesting. The concept of merging Digimon series and Detective Conan & Magic Kaito series is pretty nice. You also manage to portrait everyone in DC cast's personalities and stay true to most of the canon in DC too. (Aside from the shipping obviously)

But well of course there are times where characters felt a bit OOC, like why Kazuha thinks that Hakuba is attracted (in a friend-kind of way) to Heiji. I know she is brainwashed but when Kazuha thinking like that is a bit OOC for her. Heck, she's attacking Heiji instead of Hakuba, who is 'getting in her way for Heiji'... but I know, it still make sense.

I would say Heiji consider Kazuha as his best (girl) friend, not just her sister... but since I know you paired Heiji with Hakuba, yeah. I will understand the situation if suddenly a friend of yours turned evil and then kisses you, well I would push the person away from me, and say something like 'I like you, but not in a way like this'. But hey, this is your story after all.

Speaking of Digimon, gosh I will never catch up with the series, the only Digimon I can recognize are Guilmon, Apemon, Kyubimon, Gallantmon, Dorumon(Mamoru), Hawkmon, Aquilamon and IceDevilmon. I think I can recognize Ketomon but others are just plain imagination... well, consider that I only watch Digimon 02(half of it), Tamers, Data Squad, and Xros War (3rd season is the worst while other 2 season is still pretty good) saga, not to mention in DIFFERENT languages does not help to remember all of the species. And do I need to mention there are more than 1000 species of this huge series which some of them looks like clones to each other or the fact that Digimon have way much lore compare to Pokemon which is hard follow? Also, each saga is different from each other [aside from 01 with 02, and 3 Xros War season], and Digimon themselves have a LOT of forms when Digivolving, plus it has been a long time since I watch Digimon since I do lost a bit of interest in it to follow it [major factor being 01, the 4th one which I don't know the name of, and the 01 triple movie that I don't want to watch, and let us just say that the 3rd season for Digimon Xros War is just terrible for my taste that it should not exist IMO] Yeah, that is why I always stuck with Digimon...

Also, did you notice that you have 2 nicknames for Ketomon? In chapter 3, he was given the name 'Kenji' but then in the future chapters, he is known as 'Akai'. (Funny when I think of 'Akai', it will be Shuuichi Akai from DC) And did Hakuba still call Hawkmon 'Kishin'? Cause in this chapter he just called Hawkmon 'Hawkmon'.

Looking at your story, it looks like you take the concept of Tamers and Data Squad merged together in this story. And seriously, Dorumon is voiced by Minami Takayama? Wow, talk about coincidence, as when I look up for infos about Dorumon, the Black Knight reference just fit too well with Conan himself [Shinichi is the Black Knight in the school play episode] and Dorumon. Oh and did you know that the main protagonist in Digimon Xros War 1, Kudo Taiki(I hope this is his correct name) is voiced by Minami? Heck the Digimon Wiki itself don't recognize where his name 'Kudo' come from, even tho it is VERY obvious that it is a reference to Kudo Shinichi, the real name for Edogawa Conan due to the voice actoress. [Even more obvious is that the Japanese writing for 'Kudo' is the same for both of them]

Anyway, nice story. I can't wait for you for making my head explode again with all these Digimon stuff... (sarcasm) It has been a long while since you last updated it. I am a bit curious as to why Conan can feel Heiji's pain. Also, why I feel like Haibara should get one Digimon too?
Cloud on the cloud chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
I like your story, I hope you can continue this when it's already 4-5 years from the last time you update this, because, damn it, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

Well, after reading this (and HakuHei everywhere), I thought about something, you can throw it away if you don't like it

(Dunno when this happen) The-Megidramon-tragedy-like is happening, but now happend to Kaito. After he saw the Tamers and Haku, Hei, and Co trapped and blown up (but later they are survived), the memories about how his dad and Me. Connery (Nightmare) death surface.

And he snapped, and Wizardmon turned either Myostimon or Phantomon (but I want Piemon).

The others survive, but saw the traumatized Kaito. They try to snap him out of his trance but to no avail. And Hakuba remember something about the explosion and Aoko's story about Kuroba Toichi and swore and try harder to snap Kaito's out now that he know what made Kaito in trance.

If you don't like it, just erase this. This is just a piece of my mind that I have to get it out. But than you for have patience to reading this.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Plz update love the story can't wait for more
Raifuujin chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
This story is amazing! I haven't seen Digimon in forever, but this story made me want to watch it again. The partners were well chosen (though just for aesthetics, I would have paired Kaito with Sorcerymon) and the plot is very entertaining. Now Kazuha's evil! Will the other girls also get kidnapped? It would be funny if this turned into a girls vs guys story, if only because it goes against the norm from most DC fics. Hope you update it soon!
JackFrost14 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
AWESOME! XD
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
awesome. hope you update this one soon...
LEP-Surface Division chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
If I tried to explain how much I love this story, I'd be typing until I was an old man. So I'll just settle with an "THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!"

I'm glad someone is finally venturing away from the standard Conan fanfic formula. I mean, I LOVE those stories too, but to see something like this is amazing. _
shanagi95 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
great story! i wonder how conan get hurt... will hakuba paired with heiji? i think its a hard choice for kaito to reveal his secret, like conan to tell them he is shinichi. what about the bo? i hope they wont be tamer... you said the girl wont be tamer! kazuha is a tamer...? what will happen to ran? anyway, this is an interesting story! update soon!
Aslook chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Awesome! Thanks for the update! This is great!
Aslook chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Update soon please! This is awesome!
World62590 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
good story. There are a few questions bugging me. one has Conan told his pather about his serect yet. Also when is he going to tell Sherry about digimon?
Pretztailfan95 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
Oh crap...are you pairing up Heiji and Hakuba? D: I prefer Heiji and Conan...

And where are Kotemon and Hawkmon? D:
onomatopoetical chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
GAH! I love,love,love,love this fanfiction!

It's so exciting! And the PARTNERS!

I actually squealed out-loud when I saw Wizardmon pop up. I was all; ZOMFG HE'S PERFECT FOR KAITO-KUN!

I love that Conan has Dorumon too, and I LOVE Kotemon being Heiji-kun's partner!

I'm so happy! I feel a little bit like a school girl! I can't wait for the next chapter! -cackles gleefully-
onomatopoetical chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You..you GENIUS!

I'm so excited! XP Only on the first chapter and I'm practically jumping out of my chair to keep reading. I'll review more later, just had to let you know how freakin' amazing I think this idea is first.
Zephefula chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
In the part that Akako said in chapter 9 "I just wished to warn you of the destiny that you've encroached upon now that the Black Knight and the White Dove have found their way into your lifeā€¦ if the ravens come across the worlds you treasure so much, all you hold well and dear will be lost. Watch over them carefully, Seer." Is talking about Conan/Shuichi and Kaito, because in some old stories the "Black Knight" was portraid as a hero in the shadows, plus the final elovution that Dorumon is a black royal knight digimon Alphamon, and the "White Dove" is so obvesus that it is dealing with a magican because doves are favoured by magicans, plus as Kaito Kid wears white on his hists. Then is the "Ravens" this is talking about the Black Oganization, because in some folklore, if I remember correctly, the raven was a simbol of the merchant of death. The rest of the forshadowing is pretty much self explanitory about what is going to happen.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest let me say this that this is a topnotch story so keep on going at it. Also I think that this the best way that a Detective Conan and Digimon crossover could of happened in the way that is portraid. Well then keep up the good work.