Reviews for Set in Stone
inuyasha112 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
just keep rolling in those chapters

and im happy

Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Continue!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Kira x Cagalli do rule!

If only the series continued! Haha, looking great :) Keep it up!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love this! I miss Kira and Cagalli so much,and I like how it's in Kira's POV, keep it up :D
inuyasha112 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
YAY!

you updated! cant wait for the next chapter!
whitelilies chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
It was a pleasant surprise to see an update when I checked my email earlier on :) Short chapter or not, you give enough information to move the plot along.

Already Athrun seems suspicious of something and is beginning to get his own story/development and your Cagalli amuses me. She seems so out of it, not aware of the potential drama to come.

I'm sure there are a lot of people reading this but don't want to admit it. Since KiraxCagalli is a 'taboo' pairing in this fandom. I hope you don't lose interest in this story anytime soon :)
A Random Anon chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
forgive any spelling errors; this coputer is crappy...and it woudn't let me sign on...

but i like this story a lot, Kiracaga is still one of my favorite pairis and i see so much asucaga ad kiralacus so this story is relly awesome to see
whitelilies chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Oh my, what a compliment you've given me, thank you :) I'm glad you continued this and it's written so well. Characterizations are still top-notch as your last chapter and I'm feeling a tiny bit sorry for Lacus.

I'm very curious to what Cagalli's little secret is but I think I have a pretty good idea ;)

Lily
someone179 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
nice :)
whitelilies chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Finally back to reading gundam seed fics and I'm quite happy I found this one ;) Kira/Cagalli was my favourite pairing from the start and continue to be~

I like the plot you have here. The reactions of the characters to AsuCaga seem to fit their personality and how they view Cagalli and Athrun. I'm fond of the Kira you've created.

Good luck with future chapters,

Lily
ILikeIt chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
"...but it was pushed aside by my “happiness.”"

Very, very nice. I'm glad to have found such a beautiful story, and I'm very glad you did not really bring up the point of story until the end when you said that Kira would be nothing more no less than her brother. I hope to see more...

later :)
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Sumhow.. the ammount of a KiraCaga fic has start to add up.

And I was like... oohh.. ehh.. ahh... *rambles rambles rambles..*

Overall, it looks like a good fic. I can see some real story plot here. And not the usuall I love her but hell! She's my sister type of thingy.

Good job! I'll keep up with this fic. U're going to continue this fic, right?

All standard reviewer: