Reviews for Foolish Thoughts
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I read this a while ago and never reviewed. I love it, fluff being my only weakness :)
superfluoustorequirements chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw, that's so cute at the end!

And I really like how you go more into Trinity's past, that's something I always wondered about.

Good job, keep on writing!

Eleanor

xx
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw... very sweet and sad. Good job, RA!
Amaratta chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I think I haven't reviewed anything in a while and I want to review something, so I decide to come back and haunt you a bit.

Trinity seems to suffer yet another difficult childhood, or so she thinks. It would be nice to see a detailed flashback into that time period, but at this point, you potray her hatred and bitterness towards her parents well enough as it is. I even wonder why she even bothers to think of them to begin with.

Maybe this is just me, but Neo being compared to Trinity's first computer is just plain funny. The moment between Trinity and Neo is also lovely. I can see he cares about her.

The writing in general isn't as bad as you claimed. It just needs a little more description in the scene when Neo appears. The only thing that really bugs me (and you should know by now that I have a quirk about paragraphing) is how you bunch up all dialogues into one paragraph instead of starting a new one when a new speaker speaks.

Now before I lost all of my coherency, I should just leave. Take care. :)