Reviews for Random Hellsing Tales: Volume III
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I lol'ed. D No, actually, I rofl'ed. Integra should obviously date a girl. Seras, even. XD yes, that would solve all of her problems.
jamescc chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I'd say "stay the hell away Integra on April fools".
Selene08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
LMAO! Awesome story! (like always)_

AND ITS CALL OF DUTY!

...I know nothing of video games but I like to make random guesses anyways! So what video game was it?
KuroAi15 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Agent HUNK is back and he's better than ever!

-yeah!

Add to your Author Alerts list now and he'll give you a new 2008 Honda Mazda!

-wait. what?

Supplies are running short, so hurry!

-No! Hey!

Awesome. Glad to see you're back. .
BigKwell chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
I was wondering... will the old list of original characters be appearing in this new set of drabbles?

Also, since Pip is French, I believe I would know his favorite libation... perhaps absinthe?
ZizziHungarian chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
So good to see you again! I really missed you stories in the last times. But now I'm happy, because you started write them again! But I don't think the previous ones were that OOC... Will Fenrir appear in these ones?
Nightsmoke chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
The line, "the man was chewing on a human femur" made me grin. This was cute, and sounds like something Alucard would do. I look forward to your updates!
Rictor Yagami chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Now that was funny. LOL. Man Im surprised Alucard would act like

that. Hell he has every right to be that protective. If I had a

woman like Integra,Seras,Yumiko,or even Heinkel,I would treat

them right. Riplinas cute too.

Maby you can do a story about Millenium. Did I spell that right?

Hope to see more. Good Luck.

Heres an idea. You can have my favorite girls of Hellsing I

mentioned being at a karaoke bar and singing. I hate Zorin do.

Don't add her.
Rainha of Pandemonium chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Haha, awesome.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I have a suggestion. Alucard gets an addiction for paintball.
ToMakeMeTame chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
The poor kid... Alucard really does make an amazingly overprotective father. And people wonder why he's my favorite... XDD

Just the image of him lounging back in a dining chair munching on a femur, scaring the CRAP out of a 17-year-old boy... it's perfect. Someone's going to have to draw that now. It actually reminds me of my own dad, and how he always says that before a boy is allowed inside the house, my dad would meet him at the door, show him his 30-some guns, and say that he just got out of jail and that he wouldn't mind going back in. It scared the CRAP out of the last guy I was with, XD.

Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

-ToMakeMeTame
Fomalhaut chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
This was fun too, though I felt sorry for the poor guy. But it was quite in-character. Good job!

Next chapter? What about some Pip? You're at your best when writing about Pip and Fenrir. :)

(Btw, if only the first chapter... maybe that had a vague D&D feeling. Sorry if I'm dumb :)
The-Reject-Crayon chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Now, why would I complain about you being a bad writer when you are most certainly not? This is another great chapter, and I'm once again (as usual) looking forward to the next one.
Fomalhaut chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
About the game, I have no idea.

About this story: adorable! I love the way you describe things, and the opinions of every single character. It was about time for you to get back here! Hello from an old fan of yours!

Sofia

(P.S.: With cutting the other two, you mean no interview with Schrö? Aww...)

(P.P.S.: Will we see Fenrir? :D)
Rainha of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 10/9/2008