Reviews for say anything
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
oh my goodness this was amazing. great job! i love the way you wrote this and the plot. :D
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This has got to the the most wonderful thing I've read in a very, very long time. Fantastic job on this one-shot. It was amazing.

And, "She fits perfectly". I think I stared at that line for a full minute. It was great. Well, actually, all of it was. (:
the pink pastel chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Awesome story Yo! Love it!

30th reviewer woot!

Frozen Angel Wings~
the tomato chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i like it never seen the movie but good job naruino is kinda cute tho im all for hinanaru and yeah sasusaku is amaslating chapter 1 . 10/10/2008

Okay. I am amazed and I am stunned and I am just - aljsdkhfl.

That was phenomonal, Anne, it was just so beautiful!

[“Thank you,” she said aloud, “for—you’re…you’re not a guy. You’re not a guy,” she repeated, hoping he remembered. “I’m sorry I needed—”

“Don’t,” he said harshly, pulling her closer as though he could breathe her in. “Don’t ever be sorry to me.” For me, he amended mentally.

She wasn’t.]

OH GOD THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LINE. I cannot imagine anything more real than this, (I loved the remote control line, it made me tear up) and it was so beautiful and amazing and the NaruIno!love and the Naruto/Sasuke friendship?

[“It’s…not pointless. Not,” he said haltingly, as though the words caught in the net of his throat. “Not if it’s for her.”

Naruto smirked.

“See? What you just said? Movie-worthy. That’s what I wanted to hear. Now, what we really need is an airport scene, or—”]

That was just beyond lovely.

This makes my life, Anne, it really does.
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 10/10/2008

hey annee!

raburabu,i love this so much.

I think NaruIno makes me feel more comfortable than NaruHina.

vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Yippee for longness! I love it when your stories are long because it gives me more to enjoy! :) I really, really like this. And it's not that OOC. If Sasuke feels, then I guess it's already a little bit OOC. Lol.

Thank you for writing! .
dennyduhkoouh chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I'm the do you guys do it?
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
aw im so glad dat u up-detd muhahahahaha how sweete i like how u portrayed sasuke and how u made him be a mna and not another guy heheheheh ok luv luv ya nad up-dte ur other sorys soon kay luv ya INU
gryffindork.2007 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
this is the single most awesome SasuSaku story i've read in a while, and this half-assed review cant even do the awesomeness justice.

great job 10/10 :)
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
yes, SasuSaku IS amazing. and you write it beautifully. very, very well done. i like that Sasuke's really feeling in this one; people usually skimp out on his emotions, or have him being solely angsty or something. it was nice to see him actually in love.

and this story made me really like NaruIno. they're kind of awesome. and would have very blond, very blue-eyed, very very loud children. hee.

again, brilliant piece!

ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
wow! kinda long for a one shot but rlly good! _
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
yeah, sasusaku is amazing and you're an amazing writer
cutiezam24 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
dude, I rarely review but Damn you totally deserve it!

I love it! the best one shot ever! i'm not kidding

write more fics like this please :)

I love your works!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
So cute. Sigh. And NaruIno doesn't hurt either (lol, I love 'em!).
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »