Reviews for Chapterbook
JanuaryFriend chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Okay, somehow I missed out on the fact that you had updated this. I am so sorry about that; please don't take it personally, because I do that quite often. One of my quirks, I guess.

Don't worry about this chapter, 'cause it makes perfect sense as the little scene that it is. I loved the vivid details and descriptions (poor Tenten) and you wrote this so that Neji's denial comes right to the forefront. And I thought the last line resolved everything very neatly.

In short, another lovely little piece. I'm only sorry I didn't read it sooner.
KNO chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
So. . . she's dead?

Neji just overestimated?

Gah, that's confusing.

Great chapter though.

But sad.

Merry Christmas and update soon!
Mintacia chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Aww, that's so cute, so far!

Good job writing.3

And can you get me a copy of that book, by the way?o

Can't think of any triangles myself.;
Edward-Spoonhands chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, this is so cute!

And it doesn't matter that it's short!

-hugs-

Great job!
KNO chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Disconnected?

It was PERFECT!

I loved it, really. My favorite chapter so far.

And now for your question.

A triangle would be quite interesting. Just please, PLEASE not Sasuke the Traitor. He sucks. Do someone unexpected, like Kiba or Shino. Meh.

So little choices. . . .

Kabuto?

:O

Update!
JanuaryFriend chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I know exactly what you mean about the end- that's often the hardest part of the story to write, and it is where I fail too often. I can see that you ran out of steam, but you didn't do it badly...

As for the actual content, I liked it. You did an execellent job conveying Tenten's distress and feelings of abandonment, but also her logical thought process. Very in-character. Kudos!

As for a love triangle, I don't really know. Any more, they all seem horribly overdone. Unless you try a crack fic, but that's just... I don't know. Anyway, I'll keep watching this!

P.S.- Thank you for the lovely compliments on my work!
naash chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
i love it. i find it really sweet of neji
vladimira-chan chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
:D Yay! You updated!

Triangle? SasuNaruSaku! -shot by you-

Well, you should have known it was coming xD
Otacchan chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Hey Dango-chan!

It did make sense, actually. Although, I didn't really think about it while reading... but that might be because I could care less about the Hyuugas P

Oh and the whole "Her chakra strings would get tangled in the leaves, and more than once, Neji would..." part kind of confused me.

Orochimaru is a sexy beast!

To all the people who read that last sentence and went 'WTF?', I don't actually mean it, it's an inside joke...
KNO chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
OH! I get it now.

No, it totally makes sense. . . once you told me what it represented. ;D

Very, very well done.

This was great. The best chapter yet.

Update!
naash chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
i didnt really relate it with the main and branch familyt but at the end when you mentioned it it did make sense. :)
naash chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
lol really ciute
naash chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
lol wow that was brilliant. :) a short story but it really works
JanuaryFriend chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Umm... I am going to sound really dumb here, and for that I apologize, but I didn't get that the whole thing thing was a metaphor until I read your A/N. I figured Neji just randomly hated the tree- especially if it messed up his training.

The part where we switch from Neji's thoughts on the oak to Tenten's chakra strings (without her name) was also weird for me. But the whole thing was still interesting and definitely worth the read, and I will continue to keep an eye on this!
JanuaryFriend chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
This whole thing was really cute, and well written besides.

I loved the first chapter, despite the fact that we have all read the 'Neji proposes badly to Tenten' thing. You did it well though, kept them perfectly in character, and the story stayed sweet and poignant.

The second drabble? Oh my god, what could I say? This one really was original, and it was a while before I realized the names were backward. And the ending was great- I loved the humor.

In short, great job. I will be interested to see what you do next!