Reviews for Rose's Wish
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome! I loved it! :D
lilyland10177 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
second time i read it, still amazing :)
MyEdward797 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is the first fic I have ever read that delved into Rosalie and Emmett's world, and I thought you did it perfectly. You captured their characters really well, and I liked how Emmett wasn't a complete goofball - you could tell he really cared about Rosalie. I always sided with Edward when it came to opinions about their relationship, and Rosalie in general, but this gave a different perspective on things. Loved it! :) chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Orioncat chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I am Rosalie fan, and I love to see things from her perspective. I don't know why, but her sadness over not being able to have a child really moves me. Even though I know in realy life that I wold HATE a character like this. You make her believable, vulnerable, and someone I can hold sympathy for. Very good story!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Emmett really would do anything for Rosalie. Anything at all. This reminds me of BD, actually, and Edward's proposition for Jacob... I like that these two situations echo each other. Because the bond between Emmett and Rosalie is very strong, and I think a lot of fans discount that because they're more physical. Thank you for giving this the attention you did.
inactiveforgotten chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
AH! You made me feel bad for Rose! How did you do it?It's amazing! And I absolutely LOVE Emmett. He's almost as perfect as Edward. Very well done.

-Lili Vortex-
Hymnophile chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Cute :) a little bit of edge with the sadness, but it turns out well. chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
My lovely favorite, and sadly, underappreciate couple C:

Very cute view of them!

amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is a sweet fic. It conveys Rose's deep dep wish really nicely. Although I do think Rosalie wouldn't care that much about loosing her figure to have a baby. In BD we could see through her attention to Bella that she would die to have a baby, even though she is self-centered. I don't think loosing her figure would worry her.

Anyway, keep it up!

Cupcake of Mass-Destruction chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
olivespecter chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ooh, you're continuing this, right? i love it so far! :D
HM Grayson chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Interesting. It makes sense that Emmett would be so easily distracted by physical intimacy that he wouldn't bother pursuing it. Great touch with Rosalie not wanting the body that went with having a baby and that she liked knowing SHE was the one in control of Emmett's stregth.