Reviews for Crossed Wires
youkai chick supreme lazy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
you ruined my happy-early moning vibe! ah! completely shattered it! but in such a god way! my heart... it's crushed. but in such a good way! killer ending. nearly made me cry. lody lord, nicely done.
Indyanna chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I've never really cared for Tonks but still, to be in a relationship like that? Poor Tonks, even worse for poor Remus! No happy ending, but I really enjoyed reading this.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Whew! Well, I finally got around to reading this. I want to start out by saying it's really well written. You have a very lyrical writing style, but as for the subject matter. . . Well, I have to tell you that I LOVE Remus & Tonks and REALLY hate the whole Remus/Sirius notion. I don't think there's the tiniest smidgen of canon evidence that either Remus or Sirius were gay, either latently or otherwise. But this isn't graphic slash, and as I said, it is exceptionally well written. So kudos for that!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
My first review with my sparkly new wireless router!

This was gorgeous, sad, and I can't believe how thoughtlessly Remus didn't put Sirius' name on the bloody letter. I love how you depicted Remus' steps toward realizing how he felt about his best mate, and that was truly beautiful how Sirius reciprocated. But his passivity kicks in, and he allows Tonks to believe that he's in love with her. Painful, but I think very honest in the characterizations.

This was lovely, Sara! Briliant job (and I apologize for not getting to it sooner! Bad WTF!)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I went back to the top to see if this was complete...I can't stand Tonks and Remus together. Despite the ending, it was a wonderful, touching story.

Some of the lines in the letter were beautiful - 'When I'm around you, I feel like I can't breathe'. Simple but just gorgeous. And I do like that Sirius finally understood it was meant for him. Wonderfully written (a happier ending for the two would have been nice though).
Moosxaxlot chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was unbelievably sad!

-sniffle-

Very nicely written though.

I wish it could have ended better.

-personally can't stand RemusxNymphadora-
hondagirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was wonderful! I was not expecting the ending at all. I like how you managed to keep Remus true to his character yet show a side of himself that we hadn't ever seen in canon. And the last line was terrific. Great job here Sara. :)

-honda
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is just lovely. You have Remus wonderfully in character, and the letter is perfect. I love the twist in the ending, and that remus let Sirius know his mistake. )And toatally adored James' voice in Remus' head...)
WishIWasJKR chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
aww

i dont normally read slash, but that was so good
rekahneko chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh wow, that is so sad!

Wonderfully poignant though, and quite moving.

Remus does get the short end of the stick so often...

Good story.

(-:
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I have to say, I'm impressed! When I read Remus writing his love letter, I expected a typical Marauder era story with an overly feminine Moony. But fortunately, you blew my misgivings away with these lines:

He knew the letter was overly formal and romantic. If he was going to be blunt in his assessment, it read a bit like a Muggle romance novel. Still, it was honest. If Sirius needed nothing else, it was to know that someone in the world loved him.

But by the time I reached the end of your tale, I realized that I've been had by a master!

Into the C2 for you!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh good lord...

Sara, this is candy for my Wolfstar-shipping sweet tooth. Gorgeous, brilliant, sappy, sweet and wonderful. Of course this is exactly how it went down. The letter was so perfectly Remus - earnest, forthright and with his Gryffindor heart firmly on his sleeve. Sirius giving it to Tonks, well that was a little sad, but none of the Marauders had a particularly happy life now, did they?

Gorgeous work as always. I'm curious to know what brought it on...

-Christopher