Reviews for Wake Up My Love
sue1zide chapter 23 . 1/22
Sweet!
Jesstew chapter 23 . 6/9/2017
One of the best stories i've ever read!
BellalovesJacob chapter 23 . 2/26/2017
Loved, loved loved your story. The storyline was solid, well thought out and executed. I didn't feel like I was missing any information at the end... that being said I would have loved to see your version of Edward and Bella as parents

BLJ
avonluxfeu chapter 23 . 2/10/2017
I have been looking for this story for such a long time. The first time I read this was when it was still WIP and I haven't had an account in . I'm so glad that I found this fic once again and truly, I enjoy reading it all over again.

The idea of the story itself is admittedly somewhat cliché, the whole childhood best-friends who love each other without knowing. But somehow you manage to make this particular plot so unique and intriguing that I just can't help but hang on to every word that you wrote.
I especially love to read the little flashbacks of their childhood. Looking and actually getting to know how these two people grow with each other and become each other's 'person'.
You took me in an emotional roller-coaster. I cried in the beginning and laughed along the silliness that is Edward and Bella and their other friends. The in depth description about the main character is good and I really fell for your Edward.

This is an overall good story with a plot (that is actually good) and with character depth.
I enjoy reading this and I thank you for sharing this story with the world.

Best of everything,

-AVLX
v1918 chapter 23 . 5/27/2016
I loved the story! pls tell me you'll probably be updating more future-takes!
anafinchel chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
awwww! SO saaaaad it's over, but I totally loved it! amazing story! :))) beautiful!
anafinchel chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
I can't believe you had us full of expectations the whole chapter to end it THERE! Thank god this story is completed which allows me to click on next and keep reading XD :DDDD
anafinchel chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
they are just so cute!
anafinchel chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
awww...that was so sad but at the same time comforting to see her awake :D finally
anafinchel chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
awwwww I'm so excited ! so beautiful, they deserve to be together, i can't stop reading and I need to study!
BrownEyes08 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
I've been bawling like a baby. This is the best.
jayla174 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Oh my god this is seriously one of the best stories I've read and trust me I've read ALOT!
gi-freakazoid chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
Wow, what an amazing story! Loved it to bits!
cuteascherries chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
: )
wengardiumleviosaxoxo chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I really really liked this story. the idea seemed a bit cliché at first but it's really well written and not at all cliché or too cheezy. keep up the good work! ;)
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »