Reviews for Not the Usual Kaiba
Clarity2199 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I could only read half this time...I couldn't read anymore.

Clearly, you like Mokuba, and you have some issues/problems with Kaiba, which is probably why you keep abusing him the most.

The first time you finally put him in character, and you have Mokuba toss him down the stairs or whatever, claiming he's not in character. What the heck is that?

I was just too disappointed. I'll find another parody to read. Thanks, anyway.

Clarity2199 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
There's a minor problem in this chapter. Kaiba went from drunk, to getting better, to no longer being drunk but having a hangover, to suddenly being drunk all over again. Exactly how did that happen? Obviously, you for some reason want him to stay drunk cuz it's funny or something (which it's not), but at least have a reason for him to miraculously be drunk again?

Clarity

PS: Yes, I'm finally seeing a plot. The story's silly, but I'm not sure if it's considered actually funny. At least, not yet.
Clarity2199 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Okay...I know this is a comedy, but the car just doesn't make sense. Why would a rich family be driving a Volkswagen? Seriously! If you want it some horrendous color, fine! But at least make it a BMW, Mercedes, Porsche...something that makes more sense!

It actually started reasonably funny. But by this point in time, it's starting to sound like you're trying too hard to get a laugh. When people start drinking to act stupid, you know you're starting to lose your touch.

dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
nice work
dancing elf chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
i enjoy your humor
rockof90 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
This story is pretty funny. I wonder what Ishizu knows about Rosemary. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You had me at 'sartorial trainwreck'. And quite possibly the initials. God I was staring at SNM thinking what the hell could that possibly mean? Oh, you make me laugh.
Snooki'sOnFanfiction chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Haha "KaibaCrap!" And figuring out the names of the stores was so much fun: Victoria's Secret, Forever Twenty-One, Hot Topic, and Banana Republic.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
*snickers* 'LotusShipping'...'perverted bathroom rituals'...This is amazingly funny. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kukki Boo chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Why does not this amazingly creative piece of work have more reviews? TT 'Tis awesomeness.

GASP! Even more ridiculous? Ooh want! You. Must. Write. It.
Kukki Boo chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
'Sesame Street', nice. Very nice. Ooh so she has ulterior motives! Even better. I like Mokuba's new name much better than his old one too.
Kukki Boo chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
-sniffles- That was beautiful! I really like your OC, she's not lame like most. The best was the part about how their initials can be arranged, though