Reviews for Uncontrollable
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aww! I love that ep and i love this! More hotly please!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very intense!
tdroege6 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great Job! I was hoping Hotch and Prentiss would have a moment like this in Minimal Loss but you know how CBS is... lol anyways great job! I love it!
Kayryn chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I absolutely loved it. Ever since I saw the episode I've been hoping I'd find a fic that would deal with Hotch's reaction to hearing her being beaten Emily's own struggle. Great job!
ab89us chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is really good. I loved it.
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww, how adorable! I can't help but coo at Emily and Hotch. They make such a cute couple. This fic was beautifully written and chock-filled with angst. It made my heart ache, which is why I enjoy angsty romance stories so much. D

I'm not sure whether you've watched the last CM episode yet but did you get the feeling that Hotch wanted to talk to Prentiss about something? 'Cause that's what I thought. xD
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aww, that was a nice story. I too was SUPER excited for that episode and love that CTV plays it a day earlier. I was hoping for some nice post-ep stories and this one is great! Thanks for writing it.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
this story is love... I just watched the episode tonight, and was like "Finally, the writers put in just a little bit of a hint toward Hotch/Emily." I love this pairing, and I think you did a great job with this story! Hope to see more CM stories from you!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
that my friend was very good!
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008