Reviews for Princess of Ice
Clouds-in-the-head chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
So awesome! Nice date set - up..And Katara obsessed with Aang:) Now continue!
Mizu falls from Kumo chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Oh this is getting so good, I can't wait till you update again
Clouds-in-the-head chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Not bad, good, Great...More!
StardustSComet chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I really like this! Go Kataang!
Mizu falls from Kumo chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Things really are heating up.
avatargirl92008 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
awesome story! Can't wait to read more!
StardustSComet chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
No! Not less Kataang! But anyway I liked this chapter! I love how it was jus and jump right into the Kataang. I love love at first sight kataang stories. I can not wait for the next chapter!
avatarbear67 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
I'm really glad that you updated! Don't worry, I understand... My teachers are just as evil as yours when it comes to homework!

Aang was quite amusing and IC in this chapter (which is always good), and don't get rid of the Kataang!

Oh-kay. What else is there to say? Oh yeah, UPDATE! lol - ie, asayc
blue-kataang chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
uhh good story! Keep the Kataang PLEEASSE!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Pretty good start. Hakoda's a bit out of character. I see him as a guy who'd want his daughter to be happy, but this is AU after all. The one thing that caught my eye is the "au revoir" bit. Wouldn't "Zaijian" (Chinese) since the countries are mostly based mostly on Asian cultures, except for the Water Tribe which is based on the Inuits. Don't know what they speak though.
StardustSComet chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
YOu have my full attention. I have only read the first two chapters so far and I love it.
samantha994 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
owh, too bad:(. but i understand, my teachers are also killing me with homeowork. happy thanksgiving to you too:D
avatarbear67 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Please carry on! pretty please?

This story has real potential, and this is the first time I've read a story with this plot... One of a kind, and really great.

Update? Please? :-)
samantha994 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
this sounds interesting:D keep it up this way, you're doing a great job
Avatar4ever113 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008