Reviews for Prom Night Dumpster Baby
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I love this chapter to bits!
Angelstarshimmer chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I loved this story! I hope there is another chapter or Maby sequel!
Christin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like this story I hope I can hear the rest of it
Audrey chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I may only be 10 but my mom told me about the prom night dumpster baby. she didnt remember what exactly happened so i tried 2 look it up and i have 2 say this is the best story EVER so far cause its like i see it all in my head!

P.S.

I want 2 be a writer when i grow up!

LOVE UR BOOK!

Heres my E-Mail

E-mail me tips PLEASE!
Martine chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was excellent! I would love to see olivia met someone and have a child on the show. She is really a kind person and puts herself last and its about time for her to get some happieness on the show.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
aww, i think this story is great, i would love to read more on this, i know that at the end of this chapter it says that this story is over but i think that you should update more on it, Please please please! i am adding this to my favourites.
Hai Letto chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
That is so sweet! It's nice to finally see something nice happen for Liv for once!

Hai Letto
cheerleader2006 chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I really enjoyed this story! Hopefully you'll have a sequel with their lives together as a family! I love that Olivia finally has everything that she's wanted and everything that she deserves!
notTamiTaylor chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
YAY! Olivia got to keep Sara! I was so hoping she would! She deserves it! I wish the man had been Elliot though... Great story! I loved it! I hope to see more soon!
Bookworm0485 chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Awe! That was so cute! I hope you'll continue this a little bit longer. Either way keep up the good work and please update/write more soon.

~Star
Ms.Novak chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Aw! I think this is the perfect happy ending! I absolutely loved your story, definitely one of my top 5 favs!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Great chapter.
i-love-benson chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Yay! I'm so happy she got to keep Sara. This was such a great chapter. I'm glad she found a great guy and now she's engaged...double yay! I think it's time to have little O/J babies...haha!
jessica chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
glad to see that liv got her happy ending.. she deserves it... great job on the story!
Peace-Love-Hope chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
wow this chapter was so adorable!