Reviews for Shanah Tovah
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It may have been short but it made me giggle. Ignorant people who get what's coming to them, lovely.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Ducky gave Ziva the pomegranate.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hahaha, oh, that was fantastic. I love me some pomegranates myself. Now I really want one. :( But they're out of season here. Boo. Anyway. Loved the end. A wet tire. Oh Tony. I also loved, "She killed it!" Haha. This was so cute. :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I really, really liked it!

A perfect little piece!

And I learned something about pomegranates.

Toda!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Loved it! You learn something new every day. Loved the interactions between the team members!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Tovah.
VivaZiva chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was nice. I had never heard of Rosh HaShanah. (funny fact : the french word for "pomegranate" is "grenade". Yes, like the weapon).
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
My son loved pomegranete seeds; but I never knew there were 613 seeds, you know you've just singlehandedly boosted their sales since we'll all have to buy one and count now.
princessjoey630 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Loved it! Great fic.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
"“Ever consider that she finishes first because you have the attention span of a budgie?” McGee suggested." - LOL, SO well said, McGee!

"“Oh, dear,” Ducky shook his head. While he didn't enjoy making people miserable, preferring to do the exact opposite, when people made stupid decisions leading to their own misery, he made an exception." - LOL

"McGee happily chewed the sweet parts, watching Tony spit furiously into a nearby trash bin, “I'm glad we work Rosh HaShanah!”" - LOL

AND your fic was educational for me, too, as I now know why Nigella Lawson on BBC Lifestyle channel (the South African version of the Food Network) is always faffing about with pomegranates: it's because she's Jewish and I now know pomegrantates have this huge symbolism for Jews.